For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Prosar)
[Fer] 2 Prosar
Ferengi
[Cmd]
•Anthropology •Astrometrics •Law
While this personnel is at a [GQ] mission, he gains Acquisition, Astrometrics, Navigation, and Science.
“The opening risk is at five strips of latinum. The purchase is at three, the sell at eight.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 5

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[Fer] 2 Prosar
Ferengi
[Stf]
•Acquisition •Astrometrics •Biology •Science
When you give command of a Commodity event you own to an opponent, if this personnel is in your hand or beneath your Ferenginar, you may place him on your headquarters mission where he could be played.
Tongo is often played as a facade to test potential financial partners.
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 4
38 V 31

Notes:
When The Gamma Quadrant came out, I made a bunch of personnel that were better in the namesake quadrant. With all seven of those skills, I cover three of the four final skills, leaving out only Biology. For that loss, my version also gets Anthropology, Law, and Navigation. He also has a Command icon, 2 extra Integrity, 1 extra Strength, and a detriment of 1 Cunning. I like the explanation of the ability in the lore of the final version, but as the picture shows him playing Tongo, t
he quote is a hard thing to let go for me.

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
The Guardian wrote:I like the explanation of the ability in the lore of the final version, but as the picture shows him playing Tongo, the quote is a hard thing to let go for me.
I'll bookmark it for future use. :cheersL:

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]