For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Rionoj)
[NA] 2 Rionoj
Boslic
[Cmd]
•Anthropology •Engineer •Leadership •Navigation •Officer
When you play this personnel, if you command three [Baj] personnel present, you may take your event from your discard pile into hand.
“I promised someone I’d deliver this for them. But it looks like I’m not going to make it there this trip.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 4

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[NA] 1 Rionoj
Boslic
[Stf]
•Acquisition •Honor •Security
Smuggler.

“I promised someone I’d deliver this for them…doesn’t look like I’m going to get there this trip.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 5
38 V 40

Notes:
Here’s another of the affiliated Non-Aligned. None of the skills are right (which is really rare) and the Cunning and Strength are both too low. The addition of the Smuggler keyword is interesting as she never really seemed hard core, but I guess she did make clandestine deliveries and the Earring of Li Nalas is something the Cardassians wouldn’t have wanted out. I also assumed she was the captain of her ship (thus the Command icon), but I don’t even know if that was stated. Maybe she was just a crew member and her captain never knew her side business helping people out. The quote is spot on (ignoring some irregularities based on me using the scripted version). I’m sure the final version is right.
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]