For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished might be proven to be false by later plans. Let’s see if I can fix them.

First Version: (off of Son’a Observatory, Gallatin, Pa’rena, Rae’alin, Sam’po, Injector Assembly One, and Li’seria)
[Evt] 0 •Son’a Observatory
To play this event, you must command three Son’a and a [Fed] personnel. Plays on Prevent Relocation. While no opponent commands a personnel on this planet, each Region: Briar Patch mission is worth 5 additional points.
“I never should have let you talk me into that duck blind in the first place.”

[NA] 2 •Gallatin
First Officer
Son’a
[Cmd]
•Anthropology •Officer •Programming •Science
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, he gains Security and Transporters. This personnel is attributes +1 for each personnel in your brig (limit +3).
“There is an alternative to an all-out assault. Isolinear tags would allow our transporters to lock on to them.”
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

[NA] 2 •Gallatin
“Gal’na”
Son’a
[Cmd]
•Diplomacy •Engineer •Honor •Medical •Science
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, if your Ba’ku present is about to be killed, you may prevent that. If you do this, when you are about to complete this mission, he is killed. You may do this only once each turn.
“What you’re asking me to do…is impossible.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

[NA] 1 Pa’rena
Son’a
[Stf]
•Acquisition •Exobiology •Physics •Science
You may play this card at cost +1 to choose a Vorta present. When a Jem’Hadar present with that Vorta is about to be killed, stop that Jem’Hadar and Vorta instead. This effect lasts until the end of this turn.
“…mass quantities of the narcotic ketracel-white…”
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 4

[NA] 2 Rae’alin
Son’a
[Stf]
•Anthropology •Archaeology •Engineer •Geology
You may play this personnel at cost +1 to download a Pursuit card.
“…the crew is loyal to Ru’afo…”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

[NA] 2 Sam’po
Son’a
[Cmd]
•Astrometrics •Navigation •Security •Transporters •Treachery
You may play this personnel at cost +1 to make your ship Weapons +2 until the end of this turn.
“…their ships are rumored to be equipped with isolytic subspace weapons outlawed by the Second Khitomer Accord…”
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 6

[NA] 3 •Injector Assembly One
[Stf]
Particle Collector
You may play this ship to the same mission as your Li’seria. When you complete a planet mission, if this ship is at that mission, for each skill used by a personnel that has a cost of 4 or more, place the top card of an opponent’s dilemma pile beneath that mission.
“The injector performs perfectly in every simulation…”
RANGE 3 WEAPONS 1 SHIELDS 4

[NA] 7 •Li’seria
[Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf]
Son’a Command Ship
When you play this ship, you may download a Son’a. To staff this ship, you must have two Son’a aboard. When this ship is about to move to a Region: Briar Patch mission, subtract 1 from the Range required. When this ship is about to move from a Region: Briar Patch mission, subtract 1 from the Range required.
“…some form of genetic damage has apparently prevented the Son’a from procreating…”
RANGE 9 WEAPONS 8 SHIELDS 8

Second Version:
[Evt] 0 •Son’a Observatory
To play this event, you must command two Son’a and a [Fed] personnel. Plays on Ba’ku Planet. While no opponent commands a personnel on this planet, each Region: Briar Patch mission is worth 5 additional points.

[NA] 2 •Gallatin
First Officer
Son’a
[Stf]
•Anthropology •Officer •Programming •Science
Genetically Enhanced.
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, he gains Security and Transporters. While your [Cmd] Treachery personnel is present, this personnel is attributes +1.
“There is an alternative to an all-out assault. Isolinear tags would allow our transporters to lock on to them.”
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

[NA] 3 •Gallatin
“Gal’na”
Son’a
[Cmd]
•Diplomacy •Engineer •Honor •Medical •Science
Genetically Enhanced.
When your non-Treachery personnel is about to be placed in an opponent’s brig or killed by a dilemma, you may discard a Treachery personnel from hand and stop this personnel to prevent that.
“What you’re asking me to do…is impossible.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

[Dom] 1 •Pa’rena
Ketracel-White Supplier
Son’a
[Stf]
•Acquisition •Exobiology •Physics •Science
Genetically Enhanced.
Order –
If your Vorta present, stop this personnel and return a dilemma beneath your incomplete non-headquarters mission to its owner’s dilemma pile to make each of your Jem’Hadar Integrity +1 and Cunning +1 until the end of this turn.
“…mass quantities of the narcotic ketracel-white…”
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 5

[NA] 2 •Rae’alin
Devoted Affiliate
Son’a
[Stf]
•Anthropology •Archaeology •Engineer •Geology
Genetically Enhanced.
When you play this personnel, you may download Son’a Observatory.
“…the crew is loyal to Ru’afo…”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

[NA] 2 •Sam’po
Armament Expert
Son’a
[Cmd]
Genetically Enhanced.
When you play this personnel, you may name a unique ship. When you begin an engagement involving that ship, if it is unique and a Treachery personnel is aboard, that ship is Weapons +2. This effect lasts until the end of this turn.
“…their ships are rumored to be equipped with isolytic subspace weapons outlawed by the Second Khitomer Accord…”

[NA] 3 •Injector Assembly One
Fountain of Youth
[Stf]
Particle Collector
You may play this ship to the same mission as your Li’seria. When you complete a planet mission, if this ship is at that mission, for each skill used by a Treachery personnel or a Genetically Enhanced personnel, place the top card of an opponent’s dilemma pile beneath that mission.

[NA] 7 •Li’seria
Home of a Blood Feud
[Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf]
Son’a Command Ship
When you play this ship, you may download a Son’a. You may play Ellora, Son’a, and Tarlac aboard this ship. When this ship is about to move to or from a Region: Briar Patch mission, subtract 1 from the Range required.
“…some form of genetic damage has apparently prevented the Son’a from procreating…”

Notes:
There are a ton of changes here, a lot of them minor. The big strokes are giving the Son’a the Genetically Enhanced keyword, making them unique, and changing around their abilities to step away from the [TOS] shtick and towards a Treachery love. I’ve also adjusted a couple of numbers here and there and added subtitles on the ships.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Guardian wrote: [Evt] 0 •Son’a Observatory
To play this event, you must command two Son’a and a [Fed] personnel. Plays on Ba’ku Planet. While no opponent commands a personnel on this planet, each Region: Briar Patch mission is worth 5 additional points.
Interesting... if 2 decks both played this both players' missions would then be worth +10.
The Guardian wrote: [NA] 2 •Sam’po
Armament Expert
Son’a
[Cmd]
Genetically Enhanced.
When you play this personnel, you may name a unique ship. When you begin an engagement involving that ship, if it is unique and a Treachery personnel is aboard, that ship is Weapons +2. This effect lasts until the end of this turn.
So you have to name a unique ship, then if a later engagement involves that ship, if it is still unique... ?????
The Guardian wrote:[NA] 3 •Injector Assembly One
Fountain of Youth
[Stf]
Particle Collector
You may play this ship to the same mission as your Li’seria. When you complete a planet mission, if this ship is at that mission, for each skill used by a Treachery personnel or a Genetically Enhanced personnel, place the top card of an opponent’s dilemma pile beneath that mission.
Interesting. Given their white supplying and sympathy towards the dominion I could see it RFG some dilemmas to help out [TN]. Or a bonus pts. "For each skill... round down to the nearest 5 then score that many bonus points."

Or an ability that allowed you to kill people on a completed planet mission.
The Guardian wrote:[NA] 7 •Li’seria
Home of a Blood Feud
[Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf]
Son’a Command Ship
When you play this ship, you may download a Son’a. You may play Ellora, Son’a, and Tarlac aboard this ship. When this ship is about to move to or from a Region: Briar Patch mission, subtract 1 from the Range required.
Ooooo that makes this ship and people really appealing to a Khan deck. I like that thought... :shifty:

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]