For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Supervise Dilithium Mine exists as The Reman Mines (Event in 2E Premier) and Supervise Dilithium Mine (Mission in 2E Premier).
Vanquish Enemy exists as Mutara Nebula, Even the Odds (Mission in this set).

Original:
[Obj] Facilitate Peace Talks
Seeds or plays on Khitomer; download Treaty: Federation/Klingon. Your [CF] personnel may attempt mission with the following requirements:
Diplomacy x2 + Leadership x2 + INTEGRITY>40
When you solve, you may download up to two [CF] personnel of different affiliations here.
14 V

2E Equivalent:
[P] •Khitomer
Facilitate Peace Talks
[AQ] [40]
2 Diplomacy, Law, Leadership, Security, and Integrity>36
While you command a personnel whose subtitle includes “Co-Conspirator,” you may play a personnel whose subtitle includes “Co-Conspirator” on the same headquarters, planet, or ship as that personnel.
“The Conference is at Camp Khitomer, near the Romulan border. I'm sending exact coordinates on a coded frequency.”
[Fed] [Kli] [NA] [Rom]

Notes:
This one would require Khitomer Investigation to be errataed to the new naming convention, but I don’t see that as anything different than Design already does, so I figure it’s fair game for this project. I threw on some text, similar to Loren III, to help get out all of those that stand to lose from peace. It’s a good thing I gave my West the subtitle of “Masked Co-Conspirator,” but I called Chang a “Dog of War,” so here’s try number three…

Bonus:
[Kli] 3 •Chang
Condemning Co-Conspirator
Klingon
[Cmd] [Pa]
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Law •Security •2 Treachery
General.
When an opponent’s personnel at this mission is about to be stopped by a dilemma, you may discard a card from hand to kill that personnel instead. You may do this only once each turn.
“Under article number one hundred and eighty-four of your Interstellar Law, I'm placing you under arrest.”
INTEGRITY 2 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 8

Next: Brace Yourselves

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.