For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
This is my first time posting in this particular forum, so I hope I am following the law of the land here. I wanted to post an idea I had for a new version of Starship Enterprise based loosely on the 2E BC U.S.S. Enterprise (Earth's Savior)

I wanted to create a version of Starship Enterprise that fit with the theme of the ship's relaunch in The Motion picture.

Starship Enterprise
Logo: Star Trek The Motion Picture
[1E-AU] [CF]
Constitution Class
Lore "Distinguished starship refitted in 2370 and relaunched under the command of Captain Kirk. Almost a totally new Enterprise. Earth's savior during the V'Ger crisis."
Staffing: [CF] , tractor beam
[DL] Federation Flagship: Renewed
Range: 6 Weapons: 6 Shields: 6

I don't think this "card" would be overpowered in OTF, but I am not the best judge. What do you all think of this conversion?
Last edited by Tyberius_Deangelo on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
LuthySloan wrote:there is already: https://www.trekcc.org/1e/index.php?mod ... ardID=2157
yeah, and I do like that version of Starship Enterprise, but I was just playing around with an idea I had for converting U.S.S. Enterprise (Earth's Savior) from 2E to a 1E format. Since that image comes from The Motion Picture I wanted to make a card that fit the theme of the Enterprise in the movie, mainly it being refitted.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I really like the idea of Renewed hitting the TMP Enterprise. :thumbsup:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:I really like the idea of Renewed hitting the TMP Enterprise. :thumbsup:
I agree, some how it just feels right. If I could I would make a special version of Federation Flagship: Renewed with this image from The Motion Picture
Attachments:
normal_tmphd0348.jpg
normal_tmphd0348.jpg (43.71 KiB) Viewed 2697 times

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]