For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[D] Quality of Life
While Dr. Farallon’s exocomps proved useful as tools, their potential sentience led to conflict over whether they should be sacrificed to save humanoid lives.
Opponent may draw a card for each [Equ] present. To get past requires an [Equ] (your choice, discarded) OR Cybernetics and 2 Law OR 4 ENGINEER OR Exocomp.
4 V

2E Equivalent:
[D] 5 Quality of Life
Unless you choose to destroy a non-Hand Weapon equipment present or have Engineer and 2 Transporters or Law and 2 Programming, randomly select two personnel to be killed.
“Clearly, they unwilling to be transported into the stream for detonation, although they may have an alternate solution.”

Notes:
Picard and Geordi stranded on a station…I’d trust a tricorder to come up with a plan to save them too.

Next: Defying Expectations

Since Discovery is really just The Michael Burnham[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]