For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Reflections exists as Reflections (Dilemma in In a Mirror, Darkly).
Suliban Cloaking Device exists as Stolen Cloaking Device (Equipment in Tacking Into the Wind).
A Real Game exists as Pivotal Destiny (Dilemma in Matter of Time).
Amanda Rogers: Protector exists as Lustful Distraction (Interrupt in Peak Performance).
Captain’s Prerogative and Commander Archer exist as Jonathan Archer, Covetous Commander (Personnel in In a Mirror, Darkly).
Loyal Subordinate and Captain Forrest exist as Maximilian Forrest, Confident Captain (Personnel in In a Mirror, Darkly).
Security Drills exists as Security Drills (Event in Fractured Time).
Technical Wizardry and Chief Engineer Tucker exist as Charles Tucker III, Competent Engineer (Personnel in In a Mirror, Darkly).

Original:
[Evt] Terran Flagship: Predator
The capture of the technologically sophisticated Starship Defiant significantly advanced the Terran Empire.
Plays on your unique, non-[MQ] ship at a Mirror Quadrant location. Ship gains [MQ] and [TE], is attributes all +4, replaces each staffing icon with [TE] [TE], and once per game may nullify a [P] dilemma here (if at a [MQ] mission).
13 V

2E Equivalent:
[Evt] 2 •Key to Our Victory
Plays in your core. When you play this event, name a unique non- [AU] ship (except [Bor]) you command. While you are attempting a mission, if that ship is staffed and each personnel staffing that ship is [AU], you may subtract that ship’s Weapons from each Strength requirement in that mission’s requirements (or any alternate requirements listed in game text).

Notes:
I seriously thought about this falling into the same category as the Starship Defiant and skipping it as that ship’s expanded text via the download (and partly it works; the staffing requirements for the 2E Starship Defiant are one staff icon higher than the other Constitution-class ships), but it really doesn’t work as a conversion. And this opens up some story options for other ships. Maybe this explains the love for the Defiant by the Mirror Terrans or maybe the Yesterday’s Enterprise crew wants to play with the future Enterprsie. Pretty much anyone can play along, but the [Fed] and [SF] groups will have the easiest times getting a ship and staffing it without jumping through hoops. No room for lore.

Bonus:
[Fed] 3 •Starship Defiant
Vanished and Reappeared
[Cmd] [Stf]
Constitution Class
[TOS] [Pa]
You may play this ship at cost +2 to take up to two interrupts from your discard pile and place them beneath your deck.
“We exist in a universe which co-exists with a multitude of others in the same physical space. At certain brief periods of time, an area of their space overlaps an area of ours.”
RANGE 8 WEAPONS 6 SHIELDS 6

Next: Self-Replicating Terror
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]