For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Dr. Cochrane exists as Zefram Cochrane, Xenophobic Killer (Personnel in this set).
Haon Obst exists as Haresh (Personnel in this set).
Admiral Black exists as Logan Black (Personnel in In a Mirror, Darkly).
Comm Officer Sato exists as Hoshi Sato, Captain’s Woman (Personnel in In a Mirror, Darkly).
Commander T’Pol exists as T’Pol, Dutiful Commander (Personnel in Archive Portraits and In a Mirror, Darkly).
Corporal Scott exists as Brennan Scott (Personnel in In a Mirror, Darkly).

Original:
[SF]Crewman Biggs
[Stf] [1E-AU] [TE] ENGINEER [MQ] [22]
Representative of Terran engineers. An expert in radiation effects on physiology. From Tosche Station, Luna. Likes to tinker with power converters.
[SD] Astrophysics [SD] Exobiology
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6
44 V

[SF]Ensign Guerrero
[Stf] [1E-AU] [TE] SCIENCE [MQ] [22]
Representative of junior science officers seeking out new worlds and civilizations to conquer. Obsessive collector of rare gemstones.
[SD] Smuggling [SD] Stellar Cartography [SD] Geology
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6
49 V

2E Equivalent:
[SF] 1 Biggs
Human
[Stf] [AU] [Pa]
•Astrometrics •Engineer •Exobiology
When you have drawn a card, if you have no other cards in hand, you may kill this personnel to discard that card.
“No crew in Starfleet has been tested more in battle. I know I can count on each of you to perform your duty to the best of your ability. Nothing will impede our march toward victory. Long live the Empire.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 5

[SF] 2 Guerrero
Human
[Stf] [AU] [Pa]
•Geology •Navigation •Officer •Science •Transporters
At the beginning of your turn, if you have no cards in hand, you may place this personnel on the bottom of his owner’s deck to draw two cards.
“We cannot put down this rebellion so long as our forces are commanded by dishonorable men.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 5

Notes:
There aren’t much to these guys. One keeps your hand empty on your opponent’s turn in case they have a way to make you draw a card. The other cycles himself to give your Play and Draw Cards segment a boost so you can get more new stuff out.

Next: Imperial MACO Support Pack

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]