For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished might be proven to be false by later plans. Let’s see if I can fix them.

First Version: (off of Halkan Council)
[SF] 1 Dormal
Andorian
[Stf] [Pa] [AU]
•Archaeology •Exobiology •Physics •Transporters
While this personnel is involved in an engagement, if you have no cards in hand, this ship is Weapons +1.
Because of their natural strategic abilities, Andorians are often given positions aboard Imperial ships. Dormal was put to work aboard the I.S.S. Avenger.
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 4

[NA] 1 Haresh
Alien
[Stf] [Pa] [AU]
•Engineer •Geology •Honor •Physics
“He promised he’d kill us if we told you. … He was in charge of the salvage operation. When you boarded the ship, he hid in the service crawlways. He was planning to sabotage the ship.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 4 STRENGTH 4

Second Version:
[SF] 1 Gham
Andorian
[Stf] [Pa] [AU]
•Archaeology •Exobiology •Physics •Transporters
While this personnel is involved in an engagement, if you have no cards in hand, this ship is Weapons +1.
Because of their natural strategic abilities, Andorians are often given positions aboard Imperial ships. Gham was put to work aboard the I.S.S. Avenger.
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 4

[NA] 1 Haon Obst
Alien
[Stf] [Pa] [AU]
•Engineer •Geology •Honor •Physics
“He promised he’d kill us if we told you. … He was in charge of the salvage operation. When you boarded the ship, he hid in the service crawlways. He was planning to sabotage the ship.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 4 STRENGTH 4

Notes:
I just changed the names I had guessed on the first time. I guess I could have updated the skills to fit the 1E templates, but I would have reorganized to fit the skill matrix anyway.

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]