For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Crewman D’Vela exists as D’Vela (Personnel in What You Leave Behind).
Crewman Gham exists as Gham (Personnel in this set).
Crewman Terev exists as Terev (Personnel in this set).
Crewman Soval exists as Soval, Idealist (Personnel in In a Mirror, Darkly).
Ensign Kelby exists as Kelby, Industrious Engineer (Personnel in What You Leave Behind).
Major Reed exists as Malcolm Reed, Enthusiastic Major (Personnel in In a Mirror, Darkly).

Original:
[SF]Private Brown
[Stf] [1E-AU] [TE] SECURITY [MQ] [22]
One of many Terran soldiers. Considered a career in the sciences before becoming a MACO. Distrusts his non-Terran crewmates, particularly Vulcans.
[SD] Biology [SD] Archaeology [SD] Leadership
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 8
52 V

[SF]Private Palmer
[Stf] [1E-AU] [TE] OFFICER [MQ] [22]
Representative of female MACO soldiers who worked closely with Major Reed and Sergeant Mayweather.
[SD] Youth [SD] Stellar Cartography
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6
53 V

[SF]Sergeant Moreno
[Stf] [1E-AU] [TE] SECURITY [MQ] [22]
Typical Terran tasked with procuring specimens for the medical bay. MACO interrogator entrusted by Major Reed to oversee the agony booth.
[SD] Biology [SD] MEDICAL [SD] Acquisition [DL] Agony Booth
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 7
55 V

2E Equivalent:
[SF] 4 Bernardo Moreno
Human
[Stf] [AU] [Pa]
•Acquisition •Medical •Security •Treachery
MACO.
When you win combat involving this personnel, randomly select three opponent’s personnel involved to be killed. That opponent may choose to prevent a personnel from being killed in this way for each card in your hand.
“There’s something to be said for a good, old-fashioned flogging.”
INTEGRITY 3 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 6

[SF] 1 Trudy Palmer
Human
[Stf] [AU] [Pa]
•Astrometrics •Intelligence •Security
MACO.
When you begin combat involving this personnel, you may discard any number of interrupts on Watch Dog to make each MACO Strength +1 for each card discarded in this way. If you do, make each MACO Strength –1 for each card in your hand. These effects last until the end of that combat.
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 6

[SF] 2 Vincent Brown
Human
[Stf] [AU] [Pa]
•Archaeology •Biology •Diplomacy •Leadership •Programming •Security
MACO.
When this personnel is stopped or killed by a dilemma, discard a card from hand. If you cannot, each MACO present is Strength +1 until the end of this mission attempt.
“Flush him out, drive him into this junction.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 6

Notes:
First, I added first names to match the rest of the MACOs, including Brennan Scott. Next, I used Brennan as a template, noting that he did not directly reference having “no cards in hand” and continued the tradition with the new [AU] MACOs. Each one can operate even with cards in hand, but is weakened by doing so.

Next: Not an NX
Last edited by The Guardian on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]