For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Sergeant Mayweather exists as Travis Mayweather, Opportunistic Sergeant (Personnel in In a Mirror, Darkly).
Starship Defiant exists as Starship Defiant, Ripe for the Taking (Ship in Taking Into the Wind).
I.S.S. Enterprise NX-01 exists as I.S.S. Enterprise, Terran Flagship (Ship in In a Mirror, Darkly).

Original:
[SF]Imperial Interceptor
[1E-AU] [TE] TERRAN ASSAULT CLASS [MQ] [22]
Destroyer used by the Terran Empire. Backbone of the fleet. Frequently used as support for the larger NX-class battle cruisers.
[TE] [Stf] X=3 at a [P] mission.
RANGE 6 WEAPONS 5+X SHIELDS 5
59 V

2E Equivalent:
[SF] 3 Imperial Interceptor
[Cmd]
Blitzkrieg Class
[AU] [Pa]
To play this ship, you must command three [AU] personnel. While you command a completed [SF] Strength mission, this ship is attributes +2.
“You’ve been listening to propaganda. Things went badly at Tau Ceti. Very badly. We lost twelve ships. Keep this to yourself. If the crew learns what really happened…”
RANGE 6 WEAPONS 5 SHIELDS 5

Notes:
More of the same for the Terran Empire flavor. It has to wait a little longer to get its bonus, but for 1 less cost. I also renamed the class. “Terran Assault” didn’t sound right, so I got to thinking about other words for ground assaults. I think the idea definitely fits.

Next: Right Around the Starfleet Block (Hopefully)
Last edited by The Guardian on Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
SirDan wrote:
The Guardian wrote:Blitzkrieg Class
This I like a lot.
Thanks. It's right up there for me with naming the Think Tank's ship the Acumen.

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]