For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Here's my take on the mechanics of the assimilation process. Now you too can bring your opponent's personnel closer to perfection! :D

[Evt] 2 •Assimilation Bays
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. Each personnel you command but do not own gains Drone.
Order - Download an Implant equipment. You may do this only once each turn.
The keystone that lets you download your implants and apply them to assimilated personnel.

[Equ] 2 •Interlink Node
Implant. Plays in your core. Each of your Engineering Drones gains Physics and Transporters.
Implant are streamlined, Borg-specific combinations of the vanilla equipment. Note that they play in your core and provide their benefits to all your drones, wherever they are.

[Equ] 2 •Cortical Implant
Implant. Plays in your core. Each of your Science Drones gains Archaeology and Geology.

[Equ] 2 •Medical Drone Prosthesis
Implant. Plays in your core. Each of your Medical Drones gains Biology and Exobiology.

[Equ] 2 •Ocular Implant
Implant. Plays in your core. Each of your Programming Drones gains Astrometrics and Navigation.

[Equ] 2 •Tactical Drone Disruptor
Implant. Plays in your core. Each of your Security Drones gains Anthropology. While in combat, each of your Security Drones is Strength +2.
Last edited by rferries on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
rferries wrote:[Evt] 2 •Assimilation Bays
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. Each personnel you command but do not own gains Drone.
Order - Download an Implant equipment. You may do this only once each turn.

[Equ] 2 •Interlink Node
Implant. Plays in your core. Each of your Engineering Drones gains Physics and Transporters.

[Equ] 2 •Cortical Implant
Implant. Plays in your core. Each of your Science Drones gains Archaeology and Geology.

[Equ] 2 •Medical Drone Prosthesis
Implant. Plays in your core. Each of your Medical Drones gains Biology and Exobiology.

[Equ] 2 •Ocular Implant
Implant. Plays in your core. Each of your Programming Drones gains Astrometrics and Navigation.

[Equ] 2 •Tactical Drone Disruptor
Implant. Plays in your core. Each of your Security Drones gains Anthropology. While in combat, each of your Security Drones is Strength +2.
An interesting alternative to the Interlink mechanic's skill gains. However, I feel like most of these equipment would never see play due to their cost; Interlink Drones are cheaper and they're actual personnel with staffing icons and attributes. If the Assimilation Bays card placed the equipment on your HQ without having to pay its cost, that might have a chance of being a viable alternative.

Oh, and the line about personnel you do not own gaining Drone? :thumbsup: :cheersL:

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ha, and I was afraid they'd be too good! :D Right, they should be consolidated into fewer cards then, and/or download each other to avoid deck bloat, and/or cost less. Maybe all three!

The line about gaining Drone should be on the Unicomplex itself I think, aha!
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]