For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 1 •Assimilate Technology
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. When you win combat or an engagement involving your [Bor] personnel, you may take command of an opponent's equipment present or an opponent's event that has no cards on it. (Move that event to your core.)
A buffed and more useful version of Adapted to Service Us. Synergises with Technological Distinctiveness, below.

[Evt] 2 •Biological Distinctiveness
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. Each of your personnel is attributes +1 for each different species you command other than Borg.
“Such a noble creature... a quality we sometimes lack. We will add your distinctiveness to our own.”
A simple and hopefully more useful and flavourful remake of the original card.

[Evt] 2 •Power Distribution Nodes
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. Your ships are attributes +1.
Order - Stop all personnel aboard your staffed ship to remove a Damage card from that ship.

[Evt] 2 • Maturation Chambers
Plays in your core. When you are about to play a [Bor] personnel at your Unicomplex, you may play that personnel on your staffed [Bor] ship instead.
A buffed remake of the original Regeneration Alcoves.

[Evt] 2 • Regeneration Alcoves
Plays in your core. When your Borg personnel aboard your ship is about to be killed you may stop that personnel instead. You may do this only once each turn.
Note that other factions can play this card, to benefit Seven or even Hugh and other Rogue Borg.

[Evt] 2 •Technological Distinctiveness
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. For each non-personnel card you command but do not own, your ships are attributes +1 and you may spend an additional counter each turn.
“Your technological distinctiveness will be added to our own.”

[Evt] 5 •Vinculum
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. Your drones are Integrity +1.
Order- Download a non-Assault, non-Maneuver event. You may do this only once each turn.
A rare (for the Borg) Integrity buff, but the main purpose is to assemble all the other beneficial Borg technologies posted here. Or you can play my Hugh as well and attempt Integrity missions if you want, I'm not your mother.
Last edited by rferries on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
rferries wrote:[Evt] 1 •Assimilate Technology
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. When you win combat or an engagement involving your [Bor] personnel, you may take command of an opponent's equipment present or an opponent's event that has no cards on it. (Move that event to your core.)
Without being able to ban Adapted to Service Us, these two cards would be able to coexist and double the event stealing (which would serve to influence the metagame away from core events). Stealing equipment is also not terribly exciting of an effect, as many decks don't include equipment at all. Flavorful, but I doubt most players would find room for it in their decks.
[Evt] 2 •Biological Distinctiveness
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. Each of your personnel is attributes +1 for each different species you command other than Borg.
“Such a noble creature... a quality we sometimes lack. We will add your distinctiveness to our own.”
Neat alternative to the old version. An easy combo with Data, Tempted by Flesh, this could get out of hand quickly against certain HQs. I might have written this card as saying "affiliation" rather than "species".
[Evt] 2 •Power Distribution Nodes
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. Your ships are attributes +1.
Order - Stop all personnel aboard your staffed ship to remove a Damage card from that ship.
Makes sense that they would be able to repair the ship without retreating to the HQ. The attributes +1 is unnecessary; Borg ships already outclass most other ships. If it was another Order as an alternative (Stop a [Bor] personnel aboard your staffed ship to make that ship attributes +1 until the end of this turn), that would be a nice way to keep it relevant in the absence of Damage cards.
[Evt] 2 • Maturation Chambers
Plays in your core. When you are about to play a [Bor] personnel at your Unicomplex, you may play that personnel on your staffed [Bor] ship instead.
Nice touch of requiring a staffed ship to avoid solving that particular problem if they needed reinforcements after a mission attempt gone south.
[Evt] 2 • Regeneration Alcoves
Plays in your core. When your Borg personnel aboard your ship is about to be killed you may stop that personnel instead. You may do this only once each turn.
Sure, I might add a cost of destroying the event to save the personnel (and lose the once each turn bit).
[Evt] 2 •Technological Distinctiveness
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. For each non-personnel card you command but do not own, your ships are attributes +1 and you may spend an additional counter each turn.
“Your technological distinctiveness will be added to our own.”
Again, this is a lot of work for something that Borg decks already do more efficiently.
[Evt] 5 •Vinculum
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. Your drones are Integrity +1.
Order- Download a non-Assault, non-Maneuver event. You may do this only once each turn.
Quintessence was changed because getting to download an event every turn turned out to be way too good. Even with a cost of 5, a download this broad could very easily lead to degenerate strategies.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
It would seem that at least some of the effects are redundant, so I'd merge them into fewer cards then and discard the less relevant effects. This in turn would obviate the need for Vinculum (which I churned out once I realised I was making so many events they might be unwieldy, heh).

Re: Technological Distinctiveness and Assimilate Technology - I was playing with the idea of making it easier to steal an opponent's ship and making it synergise with those cards (they were also meant to say "Ships you command but do not own are [Bor] ships" but I forgot to add it). However this is obviously a potentially overpowered strategy so I need to think on it more.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]