For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hello all,

I've revised my earlier attempts at assimilating your opponent's Headquarters, hopefully they're not too complex.
[H] •Unicomplex, Perfected Metropolis
[DQ] 0
You may play [Bor] cards and equipment at this mission.
You cannot command another Headquarters or non-Assimilation mission. You may command more than five missions. At the start of each of your turns, you may download Expand the Collective, Resistance Is Futile, or Your Cultures Will Adapt.
Unimatrix One: “Brave words... I've heard them before. From thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created. But now… they are all Borg.”
Borg Headquarters
Span 2
The keystone of this archetype, use it to play all the counterpart Headquarters so that you can take full advantage of Your Cultures Will Adapt. Furthermore, it lets you set up your Resistance Is Futile to keep your non- [Bor] cards in reserve until you can properly assimilate them. And finally, you can use Expand the Collective to bypass the otherwise-tricky requirements of the Assimilation missions.
[Evt] 0 •Resistance Is Futile
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. Whenever you draw a non- [Bor] personnel or ship, you may reveal it from hand and place it on this event to draw a card. (While a card is here, this event cannot leave play.). You may play cards from this event as though they were in your hand and at cost -1.
"Your defensive capabilities are unable to withstand us."
To best take advantage of your assimilated HQs you'll run cards from other affiliations. This card lets you filter them out until you can use them - they can run, they can hide, but once you assimilate their homeworld there's no escape.
[Evt] 0 •Your Cultures Will Adapt
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. At the start of each player's turn, that player downloads a personnel or ship you do not command that could be played at your completed Assimilation mission and places it there. (You now command that card). Repeat this for each of your completed Assimilation missions.
"...to service us."
Useless until you complete an Assimilation mission, at which point it can quickly snowball depending on how many opponents have a Headquarters matching that mission. Slowly but surely you'll assimilate your opponent's entire deck (and even if they aren't running an applicable HQ, you can still get free cards of the proper affiliation from your own deck). Note that since your opponents get to choose which cards they give to you their own strategies probably won't be crippled for some time.
[Bor] 4 •Borg Queen, Overseer
[Cmd] Borg
•3 Leadership •Treachery
For each of your Assimilation missions with the same title as an opponent's Headquarters mission, you may spend an additional counter each turn and your personnel and ships are attributes +1.
Order - Stop this personnel to download a card that could be played at your Assimilation mission and place it there.
"I have overseen the assimilation of countless millions..."
Integrity 4 Cunning 8 Strength 6
Very strong against multi-HQ opponents, weak against other Borg as well as Ceti Alpha/Caretaker etc decks (assuming I don't make counterpart HQs for those as well). Her Order is only useful once you've completed one of the "assimilation" missions and unlocked their text.

Finally, the Assimilation missions. They all follow a general theme in their requirements and benefits - a Cube, a leader for your forces (generally the Queen or an assimilated counterpart), a particular skill (e.g. Exobiology for the Founders and their bizarre physiology, Navigation to detect the cloaked Romulans), and a particular attribute (e.g. Strength to simply beat the Klingons into submission, Cunning for the tricky Ferengi, even Integrity for the Federation that's resisted all other assimilation attempts and the Bajorans who have the Prophets' protection).

In return, you can benefit from the cards mentioned above, can play cards of other affiliations as a Borg player, get skill buffs for your personnel, and can even get cloaking devices for your ships. I tried to give skill buffs that were otherwise inaccessible to the Borg, but may have been too generous.

[P] •Bajor, Assimilate Bajoran Provisional Government
[AQ] 35
2 Archaeology, [Borg Queen or a [Baj] personnel you do not own], a Cube ship, and Integrity>34
Region: Bajor System. Assimilation. If this mission is completed: your personnel gain Honour, Telepathy, and Treachery; [Baj] cards you command are [Bor] cards; and you may play [Baj] cards and equipment here.
Bajor: Assimilate Bajor System.
[Bor]
Span 2
You gain the moral teachings of both the Prophets and Pah-wraiths, as well as their supernatural influence.
[P] •Cardassia, Assimilate Cardassian Union
[AQ] 35
2 Security, [Borg Queen or a [Car] personnel you do not own], a Cube ship, and Strength>36
Region: Cardassia System.
Assimilation. If this mission is completed: your personnel gain Intelligence, Law and Officer; [Car] cards you command are [Bor] cards; and you may play [Car] cards and equipment here.
Cardassia Prime: Assimilate Species 2000.
[Bor]
Span 2
You absorb Cardassia's military and judiciary as well as the Obsidian Order.
[P] •Earth, Assimilate United Federation of Planets
[AQ] 35
2 Anthropology, [Borg Queen, Locutus, or a [Fed] personnel you do not own], a Cube ship, Integrity>34
Region: Sector 001. Assimilation. If this mission is completed: your personnel gain Diplomacy and Officer; [Fed] cards you command are [Bor] cards; and you may play [Fed] cards, [NA] cards, and equipment here.
Earth: Assimilate Species 5618.
[Bor]
Span 2
Learn Diplomacy from the goody-two-shoes Feds and assimilate a bunch of Starfleet admirals while you're at it. Note that you can substitute Locutus for the requirements.
[P] •Ferenginar, Assimilate Ferengi Alliance
[AQ] 35
[Borg Queen or a [Fer] personnel you do not own], a Cube ship, 2 Programming, and Cunning>36
Assimilation. If this mission is completed: your personnel gain Acquisition and Treachery; [Fer] cards you command are [Bor] cards; and you may play [Fer] cards, [NA] cards, and equipment here. Whenever a card refers to "beneath your Ferenginar" it refers to your discard pile instead.
Ferenginar: Assimilate Species 180.
[Bor]
Span 2
Learn the ways of commerce and Ferengi deviousness. The "discard pile" fix for Ferenginar was the only solution I could think of that would fit in the text space but still might be gamebreaking.
[S] •Founders' Homeworld, Assimilate Dominion
[GQ] 35
2 Exobiology, [Borg Queen or a [Dom] personnel you do not own], a Cube ship, and Strength>36
Nebula. Region: Omarion Nebula. Assimilation. If this mission is completed: your personnel gain Infiltrator, Law, and Shape-shifter; [Dom] cards you command are [Bor] cards; and you may play [Dom] cards, [NA] cards, and equipment here.
Rogue planet in the Omarion Nebula: Assimilate the Founders and their servitor species.
[Bor]
Span 2
Gain the Founders' shapeshifting keywords and their innate understanding of the natural order. Note also that the multicultural Federation, trade-based Ferengi, and quadrant-dominating Dominion all let you access [NA] cards unlike the other assimilated HQs.

[P] •Qo'noS, Assimilate Klingon Empire
[AQ] 35
[Borg Queen or a [Kli] personnel you do not own], a Cube ship, Navigation, Security, and Strength>36
Assimilation. If this mission is completed: your personnel gain Honour and Officer; your ships gain Cloaking Device; [Kli] cards you command are [Bor] cards; and you may play [Kli] cards and equipment here.
Qo’noS: Assimilate Species 5008.
[Bor]
Span 2
From the military-oriented Klingons you get cloaking technology, Officer and one other skill, I wonder what it could be... (hint: their entire culture is based on it :D ).

[P] •Romulus, Assimilate Romulan Star Empire
[AQ] 35
[Borg Queen or a [Rom] personnel you do not own], a Cube ship, 2 Navigation, and Cunning>36
Region: Romulus System. Assimilation. If this mission is completed: your personnel gain Diplomacy and Intelligence; your ships gain Cloaking Device; [Rom] cards you command are [Bor] cards; and you may play [Rom] cards and equipment here.
Romulus System: Assimilate Species 3783.
[Bor]
Span 2
Assimilate Romulan subtlety, especially that of the Tal Shiar.

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has it[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

No, because the set was released yesterday, so the[…]