For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hello all, here's Jadzia and her multiple personalities from the DS9 episode "Facets". We'll start with the "bare-bones" Jadzia, and the guy & ritual that allow her to contact her past lives, before moving on to the actual personalities in their new hosts. Jadzia benefits from talking to her past selves, who in turn are upgrades from their base versions (use the ritual to cheat them out) and generally interact with the discard pile - especially the anti-Jadzia, Sisko.
[Fed] 1 •Jadzia Dax, Talking To Herself
[Stf] [DS9] Trill
•Science
Host. When you play this personnel you may download a non-Host Trill. This personnel is attributes +1 for each of your other Hosts present (limit +5). Whenever you begin a mission attempt involving this personnel, she gains a skill from each of your other Hosts present until the end of that mission attempt.
"If you don't mind, I'd like to borrow your bodies for a few hours..."
Integrity 5 Cunning 5 Strength 5
[Fed] 2 •Jeffrey Alan Chandler, Trill Guardian
[DS9] Trill
•Anthropology • Exobiology •Geology •Law •Telepathy
When you play this personnel you may download a Ritual. Your Hosts present are attributes +1.
Order - Stop this personnel to download a Host and place it in your discard pile.
"We've been trying to get Dax back to the homeworld to perform the Zhian'tara for some time now... She kept putting us off, so the Symbiosis Commission decided to force the issue and send me here."
Integrity 6 Cunning 5 Strength 4
n.b. the Trill Guardian from this episode isn't named so I gave him the actor's name (R.I.P.).
[Evt] 0 •Zhian'tara
Ritual. (When you play this event, if you do not command a Ritual, draw a card. Cards you own cannot destroy this event.) Plays in your core.
Order - Stop your Telepathy personnel to replace your personnel present with a personnel in your discard pile. Both of those personnel must have the same card title and one of those personnel must have Host.
"...you'll essentially become one of my hosts for the duration of the ritual."
Technically lets you swap Jadzia with herself (instead of swapping her crewmates with their Host versions) but that doesn't seem horribly broken, and is perhaps even thematic as well.

Finally, here are all the other Dax personalities:
[Fed] 5 •Benjamin Sisko, Joran Dax
[Cmd] [DS9] Human
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Engineer •Leadership •Navigation •Officer •2 Treachery
Commander: U.S.S. Defiant. Host. While you have a personnel in your discard pile with the same title as this personnel, this personnel cannot be stopped and cards you own cannot cause this personnel to leave play. This personnel is attributes +1 for each Host in your discard pile (limit +3).
"... compared to Lela, Torias or myself, you're nothing. A pretender."
Integrity 2 Cunning 7 Strength 7
[Fed] 5 •Julian Bashir, Torias Dax
[Stf] [DS9] Human
•Astrometrics •Biology •Exobiology •3 Medical •Navigation
Genetically Enhanced. Host. When your other personnel present is about to be killed, you may download a Host and place it in your discard pile to prevent that.
"Still, I'm lucky... I continue to exist as part of you. Just like Jadzia will go on existing when the symbiont is passed to a new host."
Integrity 5 Cunning 8 Strength 7
[Baj] 3 •Leeta, Emony Dax
[DS9] Bajoran
•2 Anthropology •Honor
Dabo Girl. Host. Your Hosts present are Strength +1 for each Host in your discard pile (limit +3). While this personnel is facing a dilemma, for each Host in your discard pile you may exclude a Host present from any random selection.
"I remember when I first got the Dax symbiont I was worried that it would affect my coordination in some way... As it turned out, being joined improved my concentration..."
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 6
[Fed] 5 •Miles O'Brien, Tobin Dax
[Stf] [DS9] Human
•2 Engineer •Honor •Physics •Programming •Science •Transporters
Host. Your Hosts present are Cunning +1 for each Host in your discard pile (limit +3).
Order - Discard a Host card to draw a card.
"The thing you've got to remember when you're trying to normalize the equations is --"
Integrity 6 Cunning 7 Strength 5
[Fer] 5 •Quark, Audrid Dax
[TN] Ferengi
•Acquisition •Anthropology •Diplomacy •Exobiology •Honour •Law •Leadership •Programming
Host. Your Hosts present are Integrity +1 for each Host in your discard pile (limit +3).
Order - Stop this personnel and discard a card to take a Host from your discard pile and place it on the bottom of your deck.
"The day I was named head of the Symbiosis Commission was one of the happiest of my life..."
Integrity 6 Cunning 7 Strength 4
The remaining hosts have already been covered as Kira Nerys, Lela, Odo, Curzon Odo, and Verad, Rejected Candidate (who technically isn't a Host in card form but he wasn't mentioned in Facets anyways).
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]