For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Equ] 2 •Topological Anomaly 4747
Artifact. (To play this card, you must have completed a mission requiring Acquisition, Anthropology, or Archaeology.) When combat begins involving your personnel present, the opponent's personnel involved who has the highest Cunning is killed.
In 2368, Lieutenant Commanders Data and Geordi La Forge designed an invasive program, designated "topological anomaly 4747", as a weapon against the Borg.

[Evt] 1 •Ship In A Bottle
Holoprogram. Plays in your core. When combat begins involving your Hologram, choose an opponent's personnel involved with cost less than or equal to the number of cards on this event to place in your brig.
"Captain. I have determined how Moriarty was able to leave the holodeck. He never did. Neither did we. None of this is real. It is a simulation. We are still on the holodeck."

[NA] 2 •Regina Bartholomew, Countess
Hologram
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •2 Honour
Each of your other Holograms present is Integrity +1.
"The program fashioned her for me to love. But I must admit I would have done so anyway. She is remarkable. My life has not been the same since I met her. I don't simply love her, captain, I adore her!"
Integrity 7 Cunning 6 Strength 4

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]