For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[P] •Acamar III, Acamar Homeworld
[AQ] 35
Anthropology, Diplomacy, Law, Leadership and Integrity>36
You may play Acamarians here or at your headquarters mission at cost -1. If this mission is completed, your Acamarians are attributes +1.
Acamar system: Reunite Gatherer tribes with the Acamar civilisation.
Any affiliation (except [Bor]) may attempt this mission.
Span 2
[P] •Adigeon Prime, Seek Genetic Resequencing
[AQ] 30
2 Biology, Medical, Treachery, and Cunning>36
If this mission is completed, you may play Genetically Enhanced personnel here or at your headquarters mission at cost -2.
Adigeon system: This world permits genetic therapies deemed illegal in the Federation.
Span 2
[S] •Vidiian Sodality, Harvest Transplant Stock
[DQ] 30
2 Biology, Medical, Treachery, and Cunning>36
You may play Vidiians and Harvester-class ships here at cost -1. Whenever your captive would be killed, remove it from the game instead.
Order - Place a personnel in your opponent's discard pile in your brig. You may do this only once each turn.
Deep space in Delta quadrant: Raid ships for transplantable organs.
[NA]
Span 2
[NA] 3 •Danara Pel, Semi-Holographic Haematologist
[Voy] Vidiian
•Biology •Exobiology •Honour •3 Medical •Science
You may kill your captive to play this personnel at cost -2. While this personnel is present with your Hologram she is attributes +1 and her species is Hologram.
"It's not easy to feel good about yourself when you're used to living your life like that.".
Integrity 6 Cunning 7 Strength 3
[NA] 1 •Dereth, Honatta
[Voy] [Cmd] Vidiian
•Biology •Exobiology •Medical •Navigation •Security •Treachery
To play this personnel you must kill your captive. Whenever your personnel present would be killed, you may kill your captive to prevent that.
Honatta is a title referring to Vidiians who harvest organs and biomatter from others, typically from corpses, for those suffering from the Phage.
Integrity 4 Cunning 7 Strength 4
[NA] 5 Vidiian Warship
[Stf] [Stf] [Stf] [Stf]
[Voy] Harvester Class
To play this ship you must kill your captive. This ship and your Vidiians aboard this ship are attributes +1 for each captive in your brig. Whenever you win an engagement involving this ship, randomly select an opponent's personnel involved to place in your brig.
Range 9 Weapons 9 Shields 9
[Evt] 0 •Vidiian Medical Disruptor
To play this event you must command Vidiian Sodality. Plays in your core. Your Vidiians may participate in combat using Cunning instead of Strength. Whenever you win combat or an engagement involving your Vidiian, choose an opponent's personnel involved to be placed in your brig.
Vidiian technology includes a very sophisticated device that is a combination weapon, medical scanner, transporter, and surgical instrument.
Last edited by rferries on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[P] •Lore's Planet, Rogue Borg Colony
[AQ] 30
(An Android or [Cmd] [NA] Borg), Leadership, Security, Str>36, and (Honour or Treachery)
You may play [NA] Borg and equipment here. If this mission is completed each Borg you own gains Dissident and loses Drone and is attributes +1.
"We can't go back to the Borg Collective..."
[Bor] [Fed] [NA]
Span 2

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[P] •Nekrit Supply Depot, Trade Hub
[DQ] 35
2 Anthropology, Law, and (Acquisition and Cunning>36 or Diplomacy and Integrity>36)
Region: Nekrit Expanse. If this mission is completed, you may play personnel of any species other than Bajoran, Borg, Cardassian, Changeling, Ferengi, Jem'Hadar, Human, Klingon, Romulan, or Vorta here. Your [Bor] personnel may attempt and complete this mission with the following requirements: Exobiology, Security, Transporters, and Strength>36.
Trade center for mining and commercial vessels. Located on the border of the Nekrit Expanse.
Span 2
[P] •Andoria, Academy of Art
[AQ] 35
2 Anthropology, Diplomacy, Honour, and Integrity>36
You may play Aenar and Andorians here. If this mission is completed, your personnel with Integrity>5 are attributes+1.
"I'll take your blood to Andoria - to the Wall of Heroes."
[Fed] [NA] [SF]
Span 2
[P] •Vulcan, Science Institute
[AQ] 35
Geology, Exobiology, Physics, Science and Cunning>36
You may play Vulcans here. If this mission is completed, your personnel with Cunning>5 are attributes+1.
"I am home and I had almost forgotten its beauty."
[Fed] [NA] [SF]
Span 2

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

No, because the set was released yesterday, so the[…]

New Tribbles set Bad Moon

Why has no one confirmed the obvious. [Trob] […]