For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Dan1221
 -  
Hi everyone, this is the first time I post something here.
First I want to ask for your indulgence cause I speak french and I rarely speak english though I understand it.

I posted a lot of new cards on another site, yahoo's Star Trek CCG dream cards group. Just thought I'd let you know... I tried a lot of new things to bring more Trek sense into 2ND edition. There's also a file explaining some new rules that go with the new cards.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/startrekccgdcs/info

Thanks for reading!

Daniel

By Dan1221
 -  
Thank you! It took me a long time to come up with all those cards...
Since I stopped working for health problems, it became some sort of hobby! That's why there are so many.

By Cmdr Xym (Joseph Bazemore)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
As another of your fans, the sheer amount of cards you've got on that site is quite impressive. Nice work (from the guy who posts all the Star Wars 2E cards there)!

By Cmdr Xym (Joseph Bazemore)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote:The Star Wars sets are awesome too, very ambitious but also streamlined.
I'll take that compliment! It's not easy churning out 300-400 cards a year. I conceived this project before Disney bought Lucasfilm, so used to be an end in sight. Now they just keep making new movies!

By Dan1221
 -  
Your sets are really nice, it made me want to rewatch all the movies! I appreciate all the little details.
Keep up the good work!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation