For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 2 Vorta Cloning
Plays in your core. You may play and command any number of unique Vorta with the same title. Whenever one of your Vorta is killed, you may download a Vorta with the same title. At the start of your turn, you may place a Vorta in your discard pile on the bottom of your deck.
"The Vorta are experts at cloning." "It tends to mitigate the risk involved in so much of our work."

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
The second sentence (You may play and command any number of unique Vorta with the same title) kinda goes what the Trek-universe has told us about Vorta cloning (i.e. one at a time).

Dropping that sentence would retain its Trek sense, and still make for a solid card. (Maybe make it unique too - being non-unique would allow multiple copies, which in turn would allow more the one Vorta to be recycled at the start of turn and downloaded at the time of death.)

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Whoops! I had it in my head that they can have multiples of the same Vorta active (I was thinking of that episode with Good!Weyoun being hunted by normal Weyoun, but I actually can't remember now if he was activated prematurely or somesuch). Your edits would be very suitable, then.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
There was only two Weyouns in that scenario because Weyoun 6 was defective and ran away, so they made a 'proper' one to kill the aberration.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]