For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Bor] 5 •Borg Queen, Unique
[Cmd] Borg
•3 Leadership
Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-E. While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may meet Acquisition, Honor, Intelligence, Law, Telepathy, and Treachery requirements of that dilemma using Leadership instead.
Order - Name a personnel you command. Each player ignores that personnel's game text. This effect lasts until this order is executed again.
"She brought me closer to humanity than I ever thought possible."
Integrity 5 Cunning 8 Strength 6
Sort of a super-Kivas Fajo, she covers all the skills that are normally inaccessible to the Borg, and as a bonus can keep your Data, Tempted By Flesh around.

Plus a revamp:
[Bor] 5 •Borg Queen, The One Who Is Many
[Cmd] Borg
•3 Leadership •Telepathy
Commander: All [Bor] ships. This personnel is attributes+1 for each of your Drones present. Each of your Drones present is attributes+1 and gains Telepathy.
"I am the beginning... the end... the one who is many."
Integrity 0 Cunning 0 Strength 0
The Commander keyword is phrased differently from the Obsessed queen so that she can benefit from How Would You Like A Trip To Romulus etc.

[Bor] 2 •Borg Queen, The Collective
[Cmd] Borg
•3 Leadership •Telepathy
When you discard this personnel, remove her from the game. While this personnel is in your discard pile she is in play and cannot be stopped or killed. While you command a Drone at a mission, this personnel is at that mission.
"You imply a disparity where none exists. I am the Collective."
Integrity 4 Cunning 8 Strength 6
Omnipresent, and no matter how many times you blow up her ship she always comes back. But don't try to cheat and discard her from your hand, she has to be killed fair and square.
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]