For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Here's a bunch of Telepathy-themed cards, including edited versions of ones I've already posted (with the new "Psi" keyword included).
[Evt] 1 Telepathic Attack
Assault. Psi. Plays in your core.
Order - Discard two cards from hand to begin combat involving your Telepathy personnel, comparing total Cunning instead of Strength. Your non-Telepathy personnel present are not involved in the combat. If you win, randomly kill an opponent's personnel involved.
"Lethean telepathic attacks are almost always fatal."
[Evt] 1 Telepathic Projection
Psi. Plays in your core. Your Telepathy personnel are aboard all ships and on all planet missions in the same quadrant. Whenever combat begins involving your personnel, you may exclude any number of your Telepathy personnel from that combat (if all your personnel are excluded in this way, no player wins that combat).
"I'm only three light years away. My home is what you're seeing right now. All I want is to meet you."
[P] •Tarquin's Planet, Desolate World
[AQ] 35
Anthropology, Diplomacy, Telepathy, and Integrity>28
Region: Delphic Expanse. At the start of each of your turns, if this is your first turn, you may download a Telepathy personnel and place it here. That personnel may not beam from this mission.
"Sometimes I don't know what is worse, being alone or having to bury the people I've come to care about."
Any affiliation (except [Bor] ) may attempt this mission.
Span 2
[Equ] 1 •Telepathic Amplifier
Artifact. (To play this card, you must have completed a mission requiring Acquisition, Anthropology, or Archaeology.) Psi. Your Telepathy personnel present gain Telepathy. While your personnel present are facing a dilemma, you may meet Anthropology and Astrometrics requirements of that dilemma using Telepathy instead.
"My only contact with the outside world has been through telepathy."
[SF] 2 •Hoshi Sato, Unique Mind
[Stf] [Pa] Human
•2 Anthropology •Exobiology •2 Programming
While this personnel is present with a Telepathy personnel, she gains Telepathy.
" I am grateful for your help and I'm happy to stay here while you work, but I have no intention of becoming your next companion."
Integrity 5 Cunning 7 Strength 5
[NA] 4 •Tarquin, Tragic Exile
[Pa] Alien
•Anthropology •Astrometrics •Diplomacy •Geology •2 Telepathy • Treachery
Order - Stop this personnel to download an Artifact or Psi card.
"You often feel isolated even around other people. You don't have to."
Integrity 4 Cunning 7 Strength 5
[Fed] 3 •Lwaxana Troi, Formidable Woman
[TNG] Betazoid
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Honor •Law •2 Telepathy
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may meet Acquisition, Intelligence, and Treachery requirements of that dilemma using Telepathy instead. Whenever you play a Psi card, you may draw a card.
"Oh well, I didn't find a mate but I saved the conference as well as your reputations. All in a day's work I suppose."
Integrity 7 Cunning 6 Strength 3
[Evt] 0 •Betazoid Meditation
Psi. Ritual. (When you play this event, if you do not command a Ritual, draw a card. Cards you own cannot destroy this event.) Plays in your core.
Order - Stop your Anthropology or Telepathy personnel and remove a dilemma or commodity in your core from the game to draw a card.
"After that awful little Ferengi insulted me, I needed to centre myself."
[Evt] 0 •Mind Meld
Psi. Ritual. (When you play this event, if you do not command a Ritual, draw a card. Cards you own cannot destroy this event.) Plays in your core. Your Vulcans gain Telepathy.
Order - Choose a personnel present with your Telepathy personnel. They are both attributes +1 and gain all of each other's skills. When one of those personnel would be stopped, they are both stopped. This effect lasts until this order is executed again.
"My mind to your mind, my thoughts to your thoughts..."
[Evt] 3 •The Hive Mind
Psi. To play this event you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. Your staffed ships are attributes +1. Your personnel gain Telepathy.
Order - Stop two of your personnel aboard your staffed ship to remove a damage card from that ship or return a personnel from your discard pile to your hand.
The Collective mind can repair damaged ships or restore injured drones through sheer willpower.
[Evt] 3 •The Power Of The Mind
Assault. Psi. Plays in your core. When you reveal a dilemma requiring Telepathy from your dilemma stack it is cost-1. When you play this event you may download The Stone of Gol.
Order - Discard a card from hand to begin combat involving your Telepathy personnel, comparing total Cunning instead of Strength. If you win, reveal the hand of the opponent who commanded a personnel involved.
“You are used to fighting enemies like yourself... people on ships with energy weapons, defense shields, warp drives... but this is unlike anything you have ever faced."
[Evt] 0 •Zhian'tara
Psi. Ritual. (When you play this event, if you do not command a Ritual, draw a card. Cards you own cannot destroy this event.) Plays in your core.
Order - Stop your Telepathy personnel to replace your personnel present with a personnel in your discard pile. Both of those personnel must have the same card title and one of those personnel must have Host.

Make It So does NOT unstop the crew aboard a shi[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I won't be available Saturday the 27th. Have other[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]