For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Heres what I would create:
[Obj] Prepare Yourself
[HA] [3]
Seeds or plays on table. When countdown expires, play on any of your opponent's non-homeworld mission. You may attempt mission with an appropriate espionage card, matching personnel, or personnel with matching infilitrator icon. Infiltrators or personnel with Treachery x2 are attributes all +1 while attempting this mission. When you solve, mission is worth 25 points and draw 3 cards. (Unique).
~D

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
HoodieDM wrote:Heres what I would create:
[Obj] Prepare Yourself
[HA] [3]
Seeds or plays on table. When countdown expires, play on any of your opponent's non-homeworld mission. You may attempt mission with an appropriate espionage card, matching personnel, or personnel with matching infilitrator icon. Infiltrators or personnel with Treachery x2 are attributes all +1 while attempting this mission. When you solve, mission is worth 25 points and draw 3 cards. (Unique).
~D
I'd make it a 1-turn countdown. Basically so when countdown exires at the end of the turn you play it/turn it face-up, you place it on a mission and your opponent will know what's going to happen - but a 3-turn countdown just drags out it for no real reason. Other than that, it's a brilliant card.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
I would prefer if the crew / away team were forced to include a matching infiltrator. Infiltration is one of those red-headed stepchild mechanics that could use some versatility. I would also prefer that the victim have some means of defense. There should also be a risk for the thief. Prepare Yourself would signal the victim about what's coming. Gotcha would allow the victim to put some dilemmas under the mission. The risk to the thief is that the victim can weaken the thief's dilemma combos under up to 3 of his missions by pulling those dilemmas out to reseed them under the mission-to-be-stolen.
[Obj]Prepare Yourself
[HA][3]
Seeds or plays on table. Your Infiltrators are all attributes +1 while at your opponent's mission. When countdown expires, you may download Gotcha to your Infiltrator at your opponent's non-homeworld mission with a matching affiliation. (Unique)
[Evt]Gotcha
[3]
Plays on your opponent's non-homeworld mission. Your opponent may download and seed up to three dilemmas here OR reseed here up to three seed cards from beneath any other mission (limit one seed card per mission). Your crews and away teams with a matching Infiltrator may attempt this mission. (Unique)
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
jrch5618 wrote:Making it infiltrator-dependent is a bad idea. That leaves several affiliations out in the cold.
Shouldn't they be? There is some Trek-sense to the notion that infiltration may be affiliation dependent. Plus, maybe we could get some new Infiltrators. ;)

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jrch5618 wrote:
HoodieDM wrote:Heres what I would create:
[Obj] Prepare Yourself
[HA] [3]
~D
I'd make it a 1-turn countdown. Basically so when countdown exires at the end of the turn you play it/turn it face-up, you place it on a mission and your opponent will know what's going to happen - but a 3-turn countdown just drags out it for no real reason. Other than that, it's a brilliant card.
Not a good.idea with A Missing Day out there.

~D

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I'd say split the difference at countdown: 2. It still gives the opponent a chance to respond without it taking all game to actually work.

Other than that, this is the best thing I've seen to keep missing stealing 'pure'. Solid effort! :cheersL:

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:I'd say split the difference at countdown: 2. It still gives the opponent a chance to respond without it taking all game to actually work.

Other than that, this is the best thing I've seen to keep missing stealing 'pure'. Solid effort! :cheersL:
Thank you. I give the CC my blessing to use it haha.

~D
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0