For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1-2 Punch-Up #1656: Yeah, Like, Wow, Scoob. Spooky!
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Quantum Leap exists as Zero Hour (Dilemma in To Boldly Go).
Rock People exists as “Rock People” (Dilemma in Call to Arms).
Silent Enemy exists as Scout Encounter (Dilemma in this set).
Stand-Off exists as Stand-Off (Dilemma in Captain’s Log).
Symbalene Blood Burn exists as Symbalene Blood Burn (Dilemma in Captain’s Log).

Original:
[S] The Ghost of Cyrus Ramsey
[BB]
Trapped in the transporter pattern buffer, Hoshi Sato had an elaborate hallucination about a fictional transporter test subject, alien saboteurs, and her own disappearance.
To get past requires three personnel with Transporter Skill OR three personnel with MEDICAL classification.
13 V

2E Equivalent:
[D] 3 The Ghost of Cyrus Ramsey
When you examine or reveal this card from an opponent’s dilemma pile, place this dilemma in your core. Each Persistent dilemma you face is cost –1. Unless you have two personnel with Medical or two personnel with Transporters, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma returns to its owner’s dilemma pile.
“Don't tell me you don't know about poor Cyrus.”

Notes:
Another version of the Botany Bay mechanic translation (see #1652). This one is more specific and more generous. Again, probably not that useful. I’m not sure how many more versions I can come up with, but those are the only two I actually translated this time around.

Next: Reload

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]