For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Combat-Ready: Solidarity and Sascha Money exist as Sascha Money (Personnel in These are the Voyages…).
Combat-Ready: Tense Situation exists as Malcolm Reed, Enthusiastic Major (Personnel in In a Mirror, Darkly).

Original:
[Evt] Decontamination
Prior to the invention of the transporter biofilter, Starfleet away teams routinely spent several minutes in decontamination chambers after returning from missions.
Plays on table (for free). Once per game, if your [SF] personnel have faced dilemmas at three different missions, you may discard event to score points. [5]
19 V

2E Equivalent:
[Int] Decontamination
When your [SF] personnel completes a planet mission, you may place each stopped [SF] personnel present on a [SF] ship at that mission.
“The others scanned negative. You two, unfortunately, were exposed to a protocystian spore.”

Notes:
They’ll still be stopped, but recovering from whatever bug they picked up on the planet up on the ship.

Next: Some Liberal, Some Conservative
Temporal Benefactor questions

3) only the regular skills are shared

First: Michael Burnham Last: Saru

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]