For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

Theme? Cardlist?

Heroes of Trek
No votes
0%
The Games We Play
22%
Civilians of Trek
9%
Chain of Command
30%
Pre-set Titles
9%
No Pre-set Titles
30%

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
We'll start up the next season of Fill in the Blank next week. But for now you get to help me make a couple choices! We'll need a theme for our set, and we need to know if there's going to be pre-set card titles. The poll will allow you to vote twice, so you can choose one option from both questions (or if you really want, two options from one question).

Theme of the Set:

Heroes of Trek - Last season we had the villains of Trek, and every one of them had Treachery! Every great villain needs a hero, though, so this set would focus on those on the side of the angels.

The Games We Play - Dom-jot, springball, baseball... the Star Trek universe is full of games alien and familiar. This set would be able Trek games and the players who play them.

Civilians of Trek - Starfleet gets a lot of screen time in Trek, as do the militaries of th enemies they meet. But what about the average everyday citizens of Trek? This set would focus on what 1E would consider the CIVILIAN classification.

The Cardlist:

Pre-set Titles - In this scenario I would create a list of 36 card titles (no subtitles), and we would make cards to fit those titles.

No Pre-set Titles - Like last time, we would have no pre-set titles, and everything would be determined by the votes.

I'll check the results this weekend and the first installment will be up this time next week!
Last edited by GooeyChewie on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Write-in vote for set theme: Chain of Command. Cards having to do with following (or disobeying) orders, officer ranks and promotions, military discipline, and commanders' prerogatives.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Assuming you can't get enough write-ins for Chain of Command, I'll add it as a possibility next time.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
DJstormtrooper wrote:
CaptMDKirk wrote:Write-in vote for set theme: Chain of Command. Cards having to do with following (or disobeying) orders, officer ranks and promotions, military discipline, and commanders' prerogatives.
:thumbsup:
I salute this effort, Captain.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Huzzah! I CAN add options! So if you want Chain of Command as your theme, make sure to check your vote.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
[Equ] (1) •Chain of Command
Equipment
Hand Weapon.
Order - Choose your unique Treachery personnel. While that personnel is equipped with this equipment and aboard your ship with no other corresponding commanders aboard, that personnel is the corresponding commander of that ship. You may do this only once each turn. This effect lasts until the end of the turn.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."
Sorry, I had to do it!

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Reminds me of the AI Personal Duty we made for the Serenity set way back when...

"This is something the captain has to do himself."
"NO, IT'S NOT!"
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0