For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[Inc] Klingon Imperial Court
Plays on Hall of Magistrates. Adds a Brig to each of your [Kli] outposts. Once each turn, your [Kli] personnel (and any captives present) may relocate from here to Rura Penthe (and vice versa) or to your [Kli] [22] ship in the Alpha Quadrant. Worth points while you have three or more captives on Rura Penthe. [15]
24 V

[Kli] Advocate Kolos
[1E-AU] CIVILIAN [22]
Courageous Klingon who won over 200 cases in 50 years of legal practice. Defended Prisoner Archer in court on Narendra III. Lost an eye on Rura Penthe.
[SD] Law x2 [SD] Computer Skill [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Honor [DL] Klingon Imperial Court
INTEGRITY 8 CUNNING 9 STRENGTH 6
46 V

[P] Hall of Magistrates
2154 Narendra III: Klingon sector judicial authority. Site of several historic trials.
Seeds or plays on table. In place of a normal card play, any player may download a [Kli] [22] Law personnel here. Native to this timeline: all [Kli] [22] cards, all [NA] [22] personnel, and [22] equipment (except [MQ] cards). Once per turn, one such personnel reporting at this location may do so for free (if all of that player’s Time Locations are 2154).
89 V

2E Equivalent:
[Kli] 4 •Kolos
Courageous Advocate
Klingon
[Pa]
•Biology •Diplomacy •Honor •2 Law •Programming
When an opponent’s personnel is placed in your brig, you may place this personnel in that player’s brig to score 5 points.
“…it has been many years since anyone stood in this chamber and received justice.”
INTEGRITY 7 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 6

Notes:
Realistically, Hall of Magistrates could also have been listed under Skip, but let’s look at the entire Klingon capturing mechanic through Kolos’s eyes. As far as getting captives, my Colonel Worf (“When an opponent’s personnel is about to be killed by a dilemma, you may lose 5 points to place that personnel in your brig instead.”) and Martrex (“At the beginning of each of your turns, if this personnel is aboard your staffed [Kli] ship at the same mission as an opponent’s damaged ship, you may randomly select a personnel aboard that opponent’s ship to place in your brig.”) already do that a little. Kolos piggybacks on the captive-loving Enterprise- and Motion Picture-era Klingons and stands up for how wrong it is. I also added Biology (Kolos’s mother was a biologist).

Next: Extra Leetter
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]