For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[Inc] Reed Alert!
Plays to download to your [22] ship its matching commander OR to download any two of the following: Straight and Steady OR Explore New World OR Polarized Hull Plating OR Expert Pilot. (Captain’s Order.)
26 V

2E Equivalent:
[Evt] 1 Reed Alert!
Maneuver. Plays in your core. When your personnel is involved in an engagement or is facing a dilemma that requires Weapons or Shields aboard a ship, you may destroy this event to download Antimatter Spread, Evasive Maneuvers, Polarize Hull Plating, Power to the Shields, or a ship the same class as the ship that personnel is aboard.
“It must be part of the new security protocol.”

Notes:
Antimatter Spread was an interrupt that increased the Weapons of a ship based on the creativity of the command personnel, so it would fit right in with the other interrupts. In addition, my event, Predetermined Attack Pattern could make use of any of them as Maneuver fuel for Weapons. The ship of the same class is a reference to Helping Hand.

Next: Renaming Fodder
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]