For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[Int] Klingon Bounty
Victims of the Klingon justice system, such as Jonathan Archer, soon learned that Klingons had little tolerance for escapees.
Once per game, plays on an opponent’s ship at same location as your 2 [Kli] [22] SECURITY. One personnel aboard (random selection) is captured (relocated to those SECURITY).
31 V

[Kli]I.K.S. Raptor
[1E-AU] RAPTOR CLASS [22]
Small scout vessel used by the Klingon Empire in the 22nd century. Equipped with photon torpedoes and a hull reinforced with a coherent molecular alloy.
[Stf] | Tractor Beam [SD] Klingon Bounty
RANGE 5 WEAPONS 4 SHIELDS 4
85 V

2E Equivalent:
[Kli] 3 •I.K.S. Somraw
Outpost Raider
[Stf]
Raptor Class
[Pa]
While this ship is staffed at an opponent’s headquarters mission, you may stop a [Kli] Officer or [Kli] Security personnel aboard to place an equipment at that mission or an equipment that costs 1 or less from hand aboard this ship. (You now command that equipment.) You may do this only once each turn.
“We attacked their outpost and took what we wanted.”
RANGE 5 WEAPONS 5 SHIELDS 5

Notes:
While Klingon Bounty is downloaded by the Raptor-class design, perhaps that would have been better served by translating Goroth’s ship, which I converted in #1663. In that same entry, the I.K.S. Koj’mura absorbs the capture mechanic that Klingon Bounty attempts. Instead, here I substitute a steal for the capture.

Next: Two for One Deal
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]