For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[S] Police Trade Route
Near Nausicaan space: Protect civilian transports along vital shipping lane.
MEDICAL + SECURITY + OFFICER + (Honor OR Treachery) + (STRENGTH>42 OR Guramba)
[Kli] [NA] [SF] [40]
35 V

2E Equivalent:
[S] •Near Nausicaan Space
Police Trade Route
[AQ] [30]
Medical, Officer, Security, and Strength>30
While this mission is complete, each of your [Pa] ships is Weapons +1 and Shields +1.
“I understand you're used to doing things on your own, but we're here. … We might be able to upgrade your hull plating, your weapons.”
[Kli] [NA] [SF]

Notes:
In the episode, Archer and crew helped out the crew of the Fortunate, partially by offering upgrades to their weapons and hull plating.

Next: Cumulonimbus Plasma
2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !