For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[Kli] Bu’kaH
[Stf] [1E-AU] ENGINEER [22]
Chief engineer of the I.K.S. Somraw who survived Xarantine ale poisoning. Sought to avoid a dishonorable death for herself and her crewmates.
[SD] Astrophysics [SD] Computer Skill [SD] Biology [SD] Honor [SD] ENGINEER (if aboard a [Kli] [22] ship).
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 7
48 V

2E Equivalent:
[Kli] 4 •Bu’kaH
Chief Engineer
Klingon
[Stf] [Pa]
•Astrometrics •Biology •2 Engineer •Honor •Navigation •Programming
When you take command of an opponent’s card, you may make this personnel attributes +2 (limit +4) until the end of this turn.
“The triumph belonged to all.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 7

Notes:
There are a couple of ways that you can take command of an opponent’s card. With the captive love I’m spreading around, you could always Condition Captive. In addition, her ship in #1664 can pick up an opponent’s equipment in a raid.

Next: Bountiful Harvest
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation