For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[Kli]Captain Monak
[Cmd] [1E-AU] OFFICER [22]
Representative of 22nd-century Klingon captains. Raided a Xarantine outpost in 2151. Got more than he bargained for.
[SD] Greed [SD] Stellar Cartography [SD] Diplomacy (if with Bu’kaH).
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 7
51 V

2E Equivalent:
[Kli] 3 •Monak
Raiding Captain
Klingon
[Cmd] [Pa]
•Astrometrics •Diplomacy •Engineer •Medical •Officer •Physics
Commander: I.K.S. Somraw.
This personnel is attributes +1 (limit +3) for each card you command but do not own.
“Prepare to surrender your vessel. … You violated our ship, accessed our weapons.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 7

Notes:
Like Bu’kaH in #1671, the captain of the Somraw likes to have lots of his spoils of war around.

Next: House Hunters Interstellar

Good mornin' lads, just got me thinking: What w[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]