For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Welcome to Fill in the Blank Season 2: Chain of Command!

Each week I will post the collector’s information for one of the cards in the set’s cardlist. Contestants are free to create whatever card they see fit for that slot in the cardlist, keeping in mind the surrounding cards. As the contest progresses, the cardlist will become more and more defined, guiding the contests’ choices.

The theme of our set is Chain of Command. Not every card has to fit the theme, of course, but it’s something to keep in mind when voting. Speaking of voting, as per normal each contestant will vote for one of the previous week’s entries (with the exception that as the contest runner, I will vote ONLY in the case of a tie).

Entry A wrote: [Int] Insubordination
Interrupt
To play this interrupt, you must command a [Cmd] personnel with Treachery. While that personnel is attempting a mission, if your opponent is about to play an interrupt, stop him or her to prevent that and remove that interrupt from the game.
Order – Discard any number of personnel from your hand to draw that number of cards. Remove this interrupt from the game.
"Take yourself and your holier than thou attitude and get out of my life."
Entry B wrote: [Int] Field Commission
When your [Voy] [Cmd] personnel aboard a ship is killed by a dilemma, you may discard a card from hand to place a [Voy] personnel from hand aboard that ship. That personnel joins the mission attempt.
"I've entered into the ship's log on this date that I'm granting a field commission of lieutenant to Thomas Eugene Paris. Congratulations."
Entry C wrote: [Car] (4) •Lasaran, Informant
[Stf] [TN] Cardassian
[SD] Engineer [SD] Intelligence [SD] Officer [SD] Programming [SD] Security
Dissident. Glinn. When you play this personnel, name a dilemma. Your opponent removes each copy of that dilemma in his or her dilemma pile from the game, and this personnel is cost -1 for each card removed.
"I have something that you want badly. Information about the Founders."
I:5 C:6 S:6
Entry D wrote: [Fed] 3 •Deanna Troi, Ranking Officer
[Cmd] Betazoid/Human
•Anthropology •Honor •Leadership •Officer •Telepathy
Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-D. When you begin a mission attempt involving this personnel and no other Leadership personnel, choose a skill. This personnel gains that skill until the end of the mission attempt.
"I believe Counselor Troi is the senior officer on the bridge."
Integrity 6 Cunning 5 Strength 4
Entry E wrote: [Bor] (3) Command Drone
[Cmd] Borg
[SD] Officer [SD] Programming
Drone. When your Event or Interrupt would be prevented or destroyed, you may remove this personnel from the game to place that Event or Interrupt in your hand instead.
TASK: Maintain information traffic flow through critical nodes. Act as emergency channel to provide directives to drones in case of primary hardware failure.
Int 5 -- Str 5 -- Str 5
Entry F wrote: [Int] A New Captain
Order - Remove your Commander that corresponds with your staffed ship from the game to download a different Commander that corresponds with that ship. You may remove this interrupt from the game to place that Commander on that ship.
"Commander Riker, I hereby promote you to the field commission of captain. The Enterprise is your ship now. Congratulations. I wish the circumstances were different."
Entry G wrote: [Baj](2) Fulak Puln
[Cmd] Bajoran
[DS9]
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Biology [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Officer
Attributes are +1 for each non-bajoran officer present (Limit 4)

Int 5 Cunning 5 Strength 5
Lieutenant Fulak saw many things on Deep Space 9 across his unnoticed career
Entry H wrote: [Baj] (2) Rinnak Pire
Bajoran
[Cmd]
[SD] Acquisition [SD] Navigation [SD] Officer [SD] Programming
While this personnel is aboard your non-unique [Baj] ship, this personnel is the corresponding Commander of that ship.
Captain of a Bajoran transport that docked at Deep Space 9 in 2369. Commanded all manner of Bajoran vessels during his long and successful career.
Integrity 6 Cunning 5 Strength 6
Entry I wrote: [S] *Near Mudor System, Quantum Filament Disaster

[AQ] 35 points

Astrometrics, Engineer, Leadership, Officer and (Cunning > 32 or Integrity > 32)

While at this mission, each Corresponding Commander loses his or her skills and abilities (except keywords.)

“This is the captain. Can anyone hear me?”

Any affiliation may attempt this mission.

Span: 3
Entry J wrote: [Baj](3) •Krim, Flag Officer in the Circle
[Cmd]
Astrometrics, Leadership, Navigation, Officer, Security
General. When this personnel uses a skill to complete a [Baj] mission, you may reveal the top three cards of each players deck and discard one personnel revealed.
"We are all patriots, Commander."
Integrity 5 Cunning 6 Strength 6

Please remember to vote for one of these entries in your post, referencing the entry’s letter. This vote in particular will greatly shape the set, determining if it focuses more on nouns (personnel and ships) or verbs (pretty much everything else).

This week’s contest is...

Card #36! Last season we jumped up to card #1, so we’re going to go the opposite direction this time. Usually this slot will hold a ship, especially in a set focusing on the chain of command. But, some sets do not have ships, so a late-affiliation personnel is not out of the question.
Last edited by GooeyChewie on Wed May 10, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Not much to go on yet, but I'll always reserve the first reply for the set list.

18. *in voting*
36. *in creation*

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
B

[SF] (4) NX
[Cmd] [Pa] NX Class
This ship is cost -1 and attributes +1 for each dilemma beneath your missions (limit 3).
"Imagine it - thousands of inhabited planets at our fingertips... and we'll be able to explore those strange new worlds, and seek out new life and new civilizations. This engine will let us go boldly... where no man has gone before."
R:6 W:5 S:5

By Peers
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote: B

[SF] (5) Science Vessel
[Cmd] [Stf]
[Vul] [Pa] Suurok-class
To play this card, you must command two [Vul] personnel.
Vulcan High Command vessel using a classified, ring-shaped warp drive. Several joined a combined fleet alongside Human, Andorian, and Tellarite ships to find a Romulan drone in 2154.
Range 7 -- Weapons 6 -- Shields 6

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote H:

[Kli] (7) •I.K.S. Negh'Var, Imperial Flagship
[Cmd] [Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf]
Cost is -1 for each [Kli] Captain or General you have in play
Range 9 Weapons 11 Shields 10
The tip of the Klingon Spear
Last edited by Mogor on Fri May 12, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By kingmj4891 (Matthew King)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote H

[SF] (2) Intrepid
[Stf]
[Pa]
Callisto Class
When an opponent begins an engagement involving your other ship at a Sector 001 mission, if this ship is at your Earth, you may place this ship at that mission to join that engagement.
"In Mare In Cælo"
Range: 5 Weapons 4 Shields 4

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Vote F
[Vul] 5 T'Plana-Hath, Observer
[Cmd] [Stf] [Stf] , T'Plana-Hath Class
You may play this ship at your Earth if you command no other headquarters missions and a [SF] ship. When you play this ship, you may lose 5 points to download its corresponding Commander and place that personnel at your headquarters mission.
The first Vulcan ship to encounter humankind, it landed in Montana after detecting the warp signature of Zefram Cochrane's historic test flight.
Range 7 Weapons 1 Shields 7

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
I won't really be able to do mock ups of them (unless somebody helps me out with updating Timo's card maker), but if that's how the votes go, I'll allow it.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Vote: I
[SF] 4 •Enterprise, United
[Cmd]
[Pa] NX Class
When you complete this mission, score 5 points for each other ship present with it's corresponding non-Human Commander aboard.
"The Andorians and Tellarites have formed an alliance. They're working together for the first time in history."
Range 6 Weapons 5 Shields 5

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Vote G
[Rom] (4) •T'Pau, "Peace" Envoy
[Stf] [Stf]
Transport Class
When your opponent's personnel attempt this mission, increase the attribute requirements of this mission by 2 (limit 10) for each of your unique [Rom] personnel aboard this ship until the end of the mission attempt. When your opponent's personnel complete this mission, remove this ship from the game.
"...Our long conflict is finally over."
RNG 8 WPN 5 SHD 5

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Vote: E

My Entry:

[SF] 4 *Enterprise, Trailblazer

[Cmd]
[Pa] NX Class

While your Corresponding Commander is aboard this ship, it is attributes +2.
While your Corresponding Commander is aboard this ship, each [SF] [Stf] personnel (except [AU] and MACO personnel) aboard this ship is attributes +1.

"I hope nobody is in a big hurry to get home. Starfleet seems to think that we're ready to begin our mission."

Range: 6, Weapons: 5, Shields: 5.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
I'll post the next installment tomorrow night (5/16). Since I have some plans for that night, it'll probably be later than normal, perhaps between 11pm and 12 midnight server time (EST).
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0