For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[Kli] Klaang
[Cmd] [1E-AU] SECURITY [22]
Seven foot tall High Council courier. Met with Sarin on Rigel X. Crashed on Earth in 2151. First Klingon encountered by humans. Treated by Phlox.
[SD] Navigation [SD] Klingon Intelligence [SD] Exobiology [SD] Anthropology [SD] Honor [SD] Transporter Skill
INTEGRITY 7 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 10
57 V

2E Equivalent:
[Kli] 5 •Klaang
High Council Courier
Klingon
[Cmd] [Pa]
•Anthropology •Exobiology •Honor •Intelligence •Navigation •Security •Transporters
When your Chancellor or High Council Member present is about to be stopped or killed, you may stop this personnel and discard a non-Klingon personnel from hand to prevent that.
“Wo'migh Oagh! Q'ala.”
INTEGRITY 7 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 8

Notes:
An expensive protection to be sure. And you have to keep an alien stooge in hand to help, but maybe worth it. Klaang may not fit in with the rest of the Klingons from his century, but there’s something to be said for the first Klingon working with every era.

Next: Where Two Men Will Go Later
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]