For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[Kli] Prisoner Archer
[1E-AU] CIVILIAN [22]
Human captain well-known in the Klingon Empire. Jonathan Archer was convicted of conspiracy and sentenced to a life of hard labor on Rura Penthe.
[SD] Diplomacy [SD] Physics [SD] Honor [SD] Navigation [SD] May report to Rura Penthe.
INTEGRITY 8 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 8
61 V

2E Equivalent:
[Kli] 2 •Jonathan Archer
Rura Penthe Prisoner
Human
[Pa]
•Diplomacy •Honor •Navigation •Physics
You may play this personnel at cost +2 to give command of him to an opponent. If you do, place this personnel in your brig.
“We have a saying on Earth. ‘You don't kick a man when he's down.’”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

Notes:
This is the same text I gave Keevan from my Magnificent Ferengi cycle. Just a way to jumpstart the capturing, obviously. I thought about doing a Prisoner Kirk and a Prisoner McCoy (as evidenced by the title of this entry) for a Bonus, but my guess is we'll eventually see them anyway.

Next: Can’t Handle the Truth

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Is there any interest from the greater area to com[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]