For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[NA] Shobbi-Har
[Cmd] [1E-AU] SECURITY [22]
Giant Orion slaver. Runs the slave market on Verex III. Processed T’Pol and Jeffrey Pierce for auction in 2154. Likes to put on a big show.
[SD] Leadership [SD] Law [SD] Treachery [SD] Greed [DL] Gold-Pressed Latinum OR any Orion slave girl
INTEGRITY 3 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 15
65 V

2E Equivalent:
[NA] 3 •Shobbi-Har
Big, Showy Slaver
Orion
[Cmd] [Pa]
•Acquisition •Law •Leadership •Treachery
Smuggler.
When your Thief present uses a skill to complete a mission, you may find the total cost of Orion personnel present. Round that number to the nearest multiple of 5. Score that number of points. You may do this only once each turn.
“If you don't sell as a slave, I will sell you as food.”
INTEGRITY 3 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 8

Notes:
Pulling together some threads from other Orion cards, he likes it when his slave girls perform their…special skills. The Orions also tend to be overcosted and not awesome at mission solving, but if you want to go in that direction, getting 10 or 15 points isn’t outside the realm of possibility. I even put the reference to the actor’s dumb soap opera persona that so many of you seem to think has anything to do with Trek. :shifty:

Next: Demon, Indeed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]