For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
If we did get a new affiliation in 2E, how do you think the mechanics could/should work?

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
GooeyChewie wrote:If we did get a new affiliation in 2E, how do you think the mechanics could/should work?
Doesn't that depend on the affiliation? Have you got one (an affiliation) in mind?

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Danny wrote:Doesn't that depend on the affiliation? Have you got one (an affiliation) in mind?
Yes, it does depend on the affiliation. In the gameplay board I have a poll asking what affiliations players would like to see. I'm interested in ideas for any affiliation.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I think the only affiliation with sufficient personnel etc. would have to be Xindi. They had a least a seasons' worth of episodes devoted to them; I can't think of any other contenders (except maybe the Kazon or Vidiians). I imagine the Xindi would have a species-themed mechanic that makes them stronger when the different species work together (or when one species reigns supreme); I made a post along those lines a while ago.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
I've been jotting down ideas for a 2E Kazon affiliation for a few years now. I wasn't a huge fan of them in the series, but had a lot of fun playing them in 1E during the "go Voyager or go home" period.

If I ever get them into proper shape I'll post them on the boards.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Interested but as you know life is a bit nuts with[…]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]