For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Delvok exists as Delvok (Personnel in Raise the Stakes).

Original:
[Vul ❖ Sanye
[Stf] [1E-AU] SCIENCE [22]
One of many Vulcans trained in the field of science. Served on the D’kyr in 2152. Worked as a cook in his family’s plomeek soup kitchen.
[SD] SCIENCE
INTEGRITY 7 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 7
81 P

[Vul]Strom
[Stf] [1E-AU] MEDICAL [22]
Typical Vulcan doctor. Attended an Interspecies Medical Exchange conference on Dekendi III. Diagnosed T’Pol from residue on a PADD.
[SD] Exobiology [SD] SCIENCE [SD] Computer Skill [DL] Vulcan PADD
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 8 STRENGTH 7
84 P

[Vul]T’Lam
[Stf] [1E-AU] SECURITY [22]
Typical Vulcan High Command security advisor. She contacted T’Pol in 2152 regarding the fugitive Menos. Expert in the Vulcan martial art suus mahna.
[SD] Computer Skill [SD] Transporter Skill
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 8
85 P

[Vul]Valrik
[1E-AU] ENGINEER [22]
Representative of subspace geometry consultants. Vulcan who observed the early NX Program tests on Earth. He later joined the Syrranites as a dissident.
[SD] Astrophysics [SD] Stellar Cartography [SD] Diplomacy [DL] Warp Core Breach (tripling requirements).
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 8 STRENGTH 5
87 P

2E Equivalent:
[NA] 3 Sanye
Vulcan
[Stf] [Pa]
•Biology •Geology •Officer •2 Science
“Your analogy is very colorful … but I question whether it addresses the consequences of your actions.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

[NA] 3 Strom
Vulcan
[Stf] [Pa]
•Exobiology •2 Medical •Physics •Programming •Treachery
“We don't condone the intimate acts that these people engage in. They defy everything our society stands for. … We take great pride in our ability to contain emotions. Sharing them is offensive.”
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

[NA] 3 T’Lam
Vulcan
[Cmd] [Pa]
•Archaeology •Intelligence •Law •Programming •Security •Transporters
“We've located Menos. … Less than three days from your present location.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

[NA] 3 Valrik
Vulcan
[Pa]
•Anthropology •2 Astrometrics •Diplomacy •Engineer •Honor •Navigation
“No one is suggesting that your warp program be dismantled, only that Starfleet proceed with more restraint.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 5

Notes:
I decided against giving the Vulcans any kind of theme at this time. I figure they could easily bump up any “superiority” strategy, like the Cardassians and the Ferengi have dabbled in. Things like “While you have a higher score/more cards in hand/more events/higher Cunning…” seem like the Vulcans looking down on Starfleet. Hell, it was hard finding quotes that didn’t seem overly cruel. I’m looking forward to trying to thread that needle in the coming months.

Next: P’Jem Avenger
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation