For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks everyone for participating last month! Thanks to a late entry by winterflames (thanks mate and welcome back!) we are up to eight submissions.

ENTRIES FROM LAST THEMATIC CHALLENGE: The machines are rising
  1. [S] Q-Ball
    Energy sphere created by Q and encountered by the U.S.S. Enterprise in 2364.
    When encountered, opponent may immediately download and seed a Q-Flash here.
    End of every turn: Moves, then opponent may download and seed a Q-Flash here.
    Range 9 Weapons NO Shields 12
  2. [S] Galaxy’s Mother
    Huge space-dwelling life-form. Aggressive when about to give birth.
    Immediately battles attempting ship when encountered.
    End of every turn: Attacks one ship here, then moves. When destroyed download Birth of „Junior“ (even from outside the game) and attach it to attacking ship.
    Range 6 Weapons 10 Shields 6 [15]
  3. Battleship Enterprise
    [1E-AU] Image
    The U.S.S. Enterprise crew encountered itself in a temporal rift where the Federation was at war.
    Non-Image ships here are attributes all -3.
    Battles all non-Image ships present.
    At the end of every turn, moves towards next closest ship not here (if possible).
    Range 8 Weapons 10 Shields 9 [15]
  4. [S] (4) Space Amoeba
    Place on mission (limit one per mission). All ships and personnel here are attributes -2. At the end of this mission owner's turn they may place this card on a different mission.
    Any player may stop a staffed ship with Four Staffing Icons or Engineer, Exobiology, and Medical aboard to remove this card from the game.
    "Here we are. Antibodies of our own galaxy, attacking an invading germ. It would be ironic indeed if that were our sole destiny, wouldn't it?"
  5. [Evt] Silver Blood
    Biomimetic lifeform that became self aware when it began making copies of the crew of the USS Voyager in 2374. Instinctively understood it could not leave its home.
    Seeds or plays on Demon Planet. If your landed ship and environmental suit here, you may download a copy of all non- [Holo], non-android personnel you have on planet. Copies may not leave planet. Discard all personnel on planet when countdown expires.
  6. [D] (1) Mutually Assured Destruction
    Place this in your core. Beginning with the player on your right, each player chooses 1 card in an opponent's discard pile and places it on this card. Players may choose an additional card for each Assault or Maneuver card he or she commands. Cards on this card cannot be played.
    "You will still not survive our assault."
    "And you will not survive ours. Shall we die together?"
  7. [D] (2) Bad Dog
    Unless you have 3 Treachery, stop a non-Treachery personnel and place this in your core. Otherwise, stop a Treachery personnel and place this in your opponent's core. At the end of your turn discard a card from hand and place this in your opponent's core or lose 5 points to remove this dilemma from the game.
    "He hasn't had his dinner yet."
  8. [Evt] Exocomp: The Wrong Tool
    As evidence of the exocomps ability to think and reason, they were sent on missions with the wrong tool installed.
    Plays on Lore's Fingernail, it is immune to Kevin Uxbridge OR Seeds or plays on table. Once each turn, Exocomps may use thier special skill as Physics, Transporter Skill OR Computer Skill, but may not repair ships that turn.

SCOREBOARD
commdecker 10 (+1)
Armus 8 (+2)
MattgomeryScott 7
WeyounsLastClone 7 (+2)
Danny 5 (+1)
Pazuzu 5 (+1)
LostZoat 4
jrch5618 3
Naetor 3
superdave 3
HoodieDM 3 (+1)
rferries 2
Cartagia 1
Smiley 1
winterflames 1

PRIZE POOL
1st Place: 1 Year Premium Subscription + one random Continuing Committee Promo
2nd Place: 1 Booster Pack "The Motion Pictures" + one random Continuing Committee Promo
3rd Place: 1 Booster Pack "Reflections" (First Edition) + one random Continuing Committee Promo

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES
January 2019: New Year's Resolution (Link)
February 2019: Café des Armours (Link)
March 2019: The Neverending Story (Link)
April 2019: Fire and Ice (Link)
May 2019: All Good Things (Link)
June 2019: The Final Frontier (Link)
July 2019: God is a DJ (Link)
August 2019: The machines are rising (Link)

THEMATIC CHALLENGE VI 08: MON CAPITAINE
When I started the Thematic Challenges again in the beginning of the year I laid some ideas for each month and back then I assumed that we already got some more information on the upcoming Picard show. We got a trailer, awesome guest stars, the Borg and a release date somewhere in 2020. I really have high hopes that Amazon does not mess up things like CBS did with Discovery.
So, in anticipate for the new show create a Star Trek CCG card around Jean-Luc Picard.

DEADLINE 30th September 2019

Sneak peak for September's challenge: Where we're going we don't need... roads!

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
9 days in and not an entry yet. I think there are going to be a lot of strong entries, and people want to get this one right.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Vote: G
[NA] (0) •Kamin, Memorial
Kataanian
[Pa] [AU]
•Anthropology •Biology •Geology •Science
To play this personnel, place your Jean-Luc Picard on the bottom of his owner's deck. You cannot command Jean-Luc Picard. When you lose command of this personnel, you may download Jean-Luc Picard and/or Ressikan Flute.
"Now we live in you. Tell them of us, my darling."
INT 7 CUN 6 STR 3

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote H

[Fed] Cousteau {Star Trek: Insurrection}
Captain's Yacht-class Shuttlcraft
Large support shuttlecraft named after French explorer Jacques Cousteau from the 20th century on special request of its commander, Jean-Luc Picard. Used for undetected landing on Ba'ku in 2375.
Staffing: Jean-Luc Picard
Tractor Beam
May report aboard your U.S.S. Enterprise-E (for free).
[DL] any Captain's Order
Range 8 Weapons 4 Shields 6
Last edited by Pazuzu on Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
G

[Int] Get off my bridge!
To play this card you must command a Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-D or -E personnel.
Order- Remove a non-ship card an opponent owns at or on your mission from the game.
Order- Discard a U.S.S. Enterprise-D or -E to draw 2 cards.
"Carry out his orders. Dyson. Kaplan. Start working on a way to modify the weapons systems."
"Wait a minute! This is stupid. If we can get off this ship and blow it up, let's do it."

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Danny wrote:9 days in and not an entry yet. I think there are going to be a lot of strong entries, and people want to get this one right.
In my case it's more other commitments, but I'll come up with something. :D

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote B

[D] Dilemma
picture
Varied Interests
Captain Jean-Luc Picard's vast areas of expertise served him well through out the years he commanded the U.S.S. Enterprise. They were also the source of numerous problems during that time.
To get passed, "stops" one Officer and one Civilian (random selection) OR 2 VIP (your choice). Opponent may download and seed here up to 2 of the following: Captain's Holiday, Don't Call Me Ahab, OR Maman Picard. Nullified by Wall of Ships (discard event) or Shipwreck.
Last edited by winterflames on Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
VOTE C

[Bor] LOCUTUS OF BORG
[SCC] [SCN] [SCD]
Assimilated Counterpart. Jean-Luc Picard spoke to
the Federation "If you attempt to intervene, we will destroy you"
[SD] OFFICER [SD] Leadership X 2 [SD] Diplomacy
[SD] When probing for Assimilate Homeworld, draw three
probe cards and select one. [SD] May initiate battle against [Fed]
INTEGRITY 9 CUNNING 8 STRENGTH 9

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Vote: B

My Entry:

[Fed] Picard and Q

[Cmd] [Cmd] [Nemesis White Right] Officer + Q [Nemesis White Left]

As captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise, Jean-luc Picard had many encounters with his omnipotent tormentor Q. The trial never ended.

Picard: [SD] Diplomacy, [SD] Leadership, [SD] Navigation

Q: [SD] Law, [DL] Q-Flash (may seed beneath this mission)

Integrity: 8 + Q , Cunning: 8 + Q , Strength: 6 + Q

Notes: Picard has had many adversaries in the space of 7 seasons, and 4 movies, not even including Star Trek: Picard. But none more so than with Q. He just has this knack of turning up and causing chaos. And yes, it does have both sides of a nemesis icon. For one glorious turn you have Picard and Q working together, but that was never going to last! :D

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote: A

[NA] Robin Hood
[Q]
CIVILIAN
Jean-Luc Picard played the heroic character in one of Q's scenarios where he was the leader of the Merry Men.
[SD] Leadership x2 [SD] Honor x2 [SD] Law
[SD] Your I Am Not a Merry Man! may target non-Klingon personnel and may play for free once per turn.

INTEGRITY: 7 CUNNING: 10 STRENGTH: 6
~D

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Vote F
[Rom] [Fed] Spock and Picard
[V.I.P][Officer]
The human dissident Jean-Luc Picard allowed the Vulcan dissident ambassador Spock to finally know his father.
[Cmd]
[Cmd]
Spock: [SD] Diplomacy x2 [SD] Mindmeld [DL] Vulcan Mindmeld
Picard: [SD] Diplomacy x2 [SD] Honor [SD] Archaeology [SD] Music
Integrity 9+9 Cunning 10+8 Strength 8+6
Unification is one of the big Picard episodes and ties TNG to the Original Series in a big way.

The card itself is designed to work with Enemies of the State and Diplomatic Intervention, especially when paired with Sarek.

Or you can put these guys on offense as mad dilemma busters. Either way, there's options!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote D

[Fed](5) •Jean-Luc Picard, Dixon Hill
[Cmd] [TNG]
Anthropology, Diplomacy, Honor, Law, Leadership, Officer, Security
Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-D. When you play this personnel, if you command a Holoprogram, he is cost -2. When you play this personnel, choose an event with a card on it. The player that commands that event places the top card of his or her deck on the event.
"Look fellas, this is no longer amusing."
Integrity:8 Cunning:6 Strength:6
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]