For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
How about a card of prune juice, maybe an interrupt to give klingons a boost, just a thought

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 1 •Prune Juice
Commodity. (When a player plays or takes command of this event, it is placed in that player's core.) While you command but do not own this event, each player's Honour Klingon personnel gains Anthropology and is attributes +1.
"A warrior's drink."
Last edited by rferries on Sat May 26, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By Dhash1221
 -  
Good idea but would something special in it for worf personnel as it was his favorite drink.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Whoops you saw it before I finished editing haha. The game generally avoids references to specific personnel (other than the Borg Queen), so I wouldn't refer to Worf directly. I'll set it to Honour Kllingons instead.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I was thinking more as a equipmen t card, to boost strength for one turn, plays for free, then descards

By menace64
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Any way we can group [1E-TNG] bartenders and Klingons together on a big word-heavy Incident or something?

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
menace64 wrote:Any way we can group [1E-TNG] bartenders and Klingons together on a big word-heavy Incident or something?
Not too familiar with 1e... but we've got Guinan, Quark, Romulan Ale, synthehol, etc as potential card ideas.

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]