For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi there,

I had some ideas for a new loaded keyword to use on dilemmas. They all will relate to temporal incursions of a variety of sorts.

Incursion. (You may include this dilemma in your deck. When you have drawn dilemmas, you may reveal this dilemma from hand to add it to those drawn.)

Most of them will be 1E compatible, in that case they may still be included in your draw deck, however they may be revealed at any time during an opponent's mission attempt and added to the bottom of the seed cards under that mission.

Here are a few examples:

[S] (4) Crash Landing
(Timeless)
Unless you have 2 Navigation or reveal an Incursion dilemma from your hand, all your personnel are stopped, your opponent may place this ship at any [P] mission, then place this card on that ship.
Damage - This ship is Range -2.
[1EC]

[P] (2) Devidian Foragers
(Time's Arrow)
Incursion. (You may include this dilemma in your deck. When you have drawn dilemmas, you may reveal this dilemma from hand to add it to those drawn.)
Randomly select a [Pa] personnel to be killed. If you cannot, randomly select two personnel to be stopped.
[1EC]

(Dual)(2) Frozen In Time
(Relativity)
Place this dilemma on this mission. You may not play interrupts. At the end of this mission attempt, place this dilemma under this mission and you may download an interrupt.
[1EC]

(Dual)(1) Hero Worship
(Trials and Tribble-ations)
If you have a [Pa] personnel, randomly select a non- [Pa] personnel to be stopped.
"I suppose I would have done the same thing."
[1EC]

(Dual)(4) Population Nine Billion - All Borg
(First Contact)
If your opponent has a staffed [Bor] ship at your headquarters mission, opponent randomly selects a number of your personnel at that mission up to the number of [Bor] personnel aboard that ship. Opponent takes command of each selected personnel and places them on that ship.
[1EC]

[S] (2) Temporal Narcosis
Choose a personnel who has Biology or Physics to be stopped. If you cannot, randomly select a personnel to be killed.
[1EC]

[S] (4) Time Bomb
(Relativity)
Unless you have 2 Physics, Science, and Transporters or your opponent does not command a [Fut] personnel, place this dilemma on your ship and all your personnel are stopped.
Damage - This ship is attributes -2.
[1EC]

(Evt)(4) Erased From Time
Temporal. To play this event, you must have an Incursion dilemma beneath an opponent's mission. Plays in your core. When you play this event, choose an opponent's non-Temporal event. If you do not command a copy of that event, destroy it and place it here. No player may play a copy of that event.

(Evt)(3) *Temporal Causality Loop
Decay 3. (When there are three cards on this event, destroy it.) When your Incursion dilemma with a cost of 3 or less is about to be overcome, you may place the top card of your dilemma pile beneath that mission to place that Incursion dilemma here instead. You may reveal Incursion dilemmas from here as if from hand.

[Fed] (3) *Geordi LaForge, Duty-Bound Captain
[Cmd] [TNG] [Fut] Human
*Engineer *Honor *Leadership *Officer *Physics *Programming
Commander: U.S.S. Challenger. While this personnel is facing an Incursion dilemma, you may discard an amount of cards from your hand equal to its cost to prevent that dilemma and remove it from the game.
"I am a Starfleet captain, and as such my duty is to stop you."
Int 6 Cun 6 Str 5

[NA] (1) *Ajur
[Fut] Vorgon
*Anthropology *Physics *Science *Treachery
Thief. To play this personnel, you must have an Incursion dilemma beneath an opponent's mission. When you play this personnel, if your opponent has completed a mission requiring Acquisition, Anthropology, or Archeology, you may download an Artifact event that plays in your core and place it in your core.
Int 3 Cun 6 Str 5

[NA] (1) *Boratus
[Fut] Vorgon
*Archeology *Security *Transporters *Treachery
Thief. To play this personnel, you must command a Temporal event. When you play this personnel, if your opponent has completed a mission requiring Acquisition, Anthropology, or Archeology, you may download an Artifact Equipment and place it here.
Int 3 Cun 6 Str 5

[NA] (5) *Mysterious Benefactor
[Fut] Hologram
*Anthropology *Diplomacy *2 Leadership *Physics *Science *Treachery
When your Genetically Engineered Suliban personnel uses a skill to complete a mission or overcome a dilemma, you may search an opponent's dilemma pile and remove a dilemma found there from the game. That opponent may discard an Incursion dilemma from his or her hand to prevent that.
Integrity 3 Cunning 6 Strength 5

What do you think? Feedback is much appreciated.

The Borg Hive
"venimus, vedimus, assimilatimus"
Last edited by Marauder Mo on Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Jaybird
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I like the idea! It's very unique and definitely adds more depth to the dilemma interactions. Should you sacrifice spots in your deck for dilemmas? Should you keep the dilemma in your hand for an emergency or use it now? It's a cool concept.

The cards are nice also. The only one that really stood out as overpowered was Population Nine Billion - All Borg. I would suggest making it only one personnel taken command of (or maybe one per [Bor] ship at that location).

I really like the Temporal Causality Loop. It has Trek sense as well as game play value built in. Have an incursion dilemma that's working? Keep hitting them with it! Again, might be a little powerful, but it's fun.

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]