For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Xindi](3) •Dolim, Ruthless Commander
[Cmd] Reptilian
Biology, Leadership, Officer, Security, 2 Treachery
Your Reptilian and Insectoid ships at this mission are Weapons +1. Your Reptilian and Insectoid personnel present are Strength +1.
"Patience is for the dead."
Integrity 3 Cunning 5 Strength 7

Obviously Xindi would be a new affiliation. I would envision they focus on the different species.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
[Inc]
Bustling with Activity
Seeds or plays on table. Once each turn, one ❖ [1E-DS9] personnel reported to a site on Deep Space 9 (or your matching outpost in the Bajor Region) plays for free. Once each turn, when you report a [1E-DS9] personnel with three or fewer [SD] (and no [DL] ) to Deep Space 9 (or to your matching Outpost in the Bajor Region, or aboard your U.S.S. Defiant at a [1E-GQ] mission) you may draw a card.
This is my attempt to create an Attention All Hands equivalent for Reshape the Quadrant decks. It's best use would be with Here by Invitation and Alliance for Global Unity decks, both of which need help right now.

I also included the card draw mechanic from Continuing Mission since RtQ doesn't have it. I did leave out the ship download since Call for Reinforcements already has that covered, and I limited the draw to 3- [SD] personnel since after AMS and ASP the three- [SD] guys are the ones getting no love.

The goal of this card is to enable basic [1E-DS9] decks while also enhancing more advanced [1E-DS9] decks, thus the free play and draw works with DS9 sites, HBI Defiant reports (as long as you're actually in the [1E-GQ] ) as well as basic outposts, which enables [Baj] , [Car] , [Fer] , [Fed] (via Klaestron Outpost) and even [Rom] [1E-DS9] decks. As such it could also be a cornerstone staple card for a series of [1E-DS9] starters.
Last edited by Armus on Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
[Evt] (1) •Captain Picard Day

Plays in your core. Each Commander personnel you own gains: Repute. (When you play this personnel, you may stop any number of personnel of the same affiliation at this mission. This personnel is cost -1 for each personnel stopped in this way.)

"It's, er, it's for the children. I'm, er, ha, ha, I'm a role model."
"I'm sure you are. Starfleet out."

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:[Inc]
Bustling with Activity
Seeds or plays on table. Once each turn, one ❖ [1E-DS9] personnel reported to a site on Deep Space 9 (or your matching outpost in the Bajor Region) plays for free. Once each turn, when you report a [1E-DS9] personnel with three or fewer [SD] (and no [DL] ) to Deep Space 9 (or to your matching Outpost in the Bajor Region, or aboard your U.S.S. Defiant at a [1E-GQ] mission) you may draw a card.
Brian, shouldn't you put "personnel reported, that you don't already have in play, to a site..."?

And should probably get the [RC] icon too (to mirror AAH). Just suggestion(s). I love it, DS9 needs more help!

~D
Last edited by HoodieDM on Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Make It So does NOT unstop the crew aboard a shi[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I won't be available Saturday the 27th. Have other[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]