For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
We have all seen that every once in a while we got a new 2E card that had a 1E version. Well, all I’m going to do is take all of the remaining cards and remake them as 2E cards. I plan on making most cards from a gameplay standpoint like the designers would, so no overpowering mechanics if I can help it. I will also not be creating any new icons or keywords. I will try and stick with the spirit of the card though. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Weyoun 6 as Weyoun, “Defective” Clone (Personnel in In a Mirror, Darkly)

Original:
[NA] Worf
[Stf] CIVILIAN [TOS]
24th-century Klingon disguised as a 23rd-century trader. Brought back in time by Barry Waddle. Refused to discuss the mystery of the Klingon forehead ridges.
[SD]SECURITY [SD]Navigation [SD]Anthropology [SD]Once per game, may capture Barry Waddle if present.
[INTEGRITY 7] [CUNNING 6] [STRENGTH 10]

2E Equivalent:
[NA] 4 •Worf
Coy Investigator
Klingon
[Stf] [DS9]
[SD]Anthropology [SD]2 Honor [SD]Officer [SD]Security
You may play this personnel present with your [TOS] personnel. Each of your [Pa] Klingons present is Cunning +1 and Strength -1.
“It is a…long story. … We do not discuss it with outsiders.”
[INTEGRITY 8] [CUNNING 5] [STRENGTH 8]

Notes:
Worf is nice as a Non-Aligned [DS9] personnel and adds the ability to use Klingon things in any deck. His text is a derivation of the Enterprise episodes that explain the head ridges. There is a line that states that the affected Klingons had some minor neural resequencing, probably to explain why the TOS Klingons were a little lacking in the Honor aspects at times and why their Strength seems to be matched by Kirk and Spock. Naturally, the cards do not really keep up with this, with seemingly bloated Strength on our mains. Worf corrects them in a "perspective" from the future and perhaps allows other missions to be completed as easily as Strength missions.

Next: He’ll be your Huckleberry.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0