For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
We have all seen that every once in a while we got a new 2E card that had a 1E version. Well, all I’m going to do is take all of the remaining cards and remake them as 2E cards. I plan on making most cards from a gameplay standpoint like the designers would, so no overpowering mechanics if I can help it. I will also not be creating any new icons or keywords. I will try and stick with the spirit of the card though. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
none

Original:
[NA] Wyatt Earp
[AU] SECURITY [TOS]
Famous lawman, gunfighter, and gambler. Reportedly never passed up an opportunity to earn money. Killed only when he had to. Recreated by the Melkotians.
[SD]Law [SD]Leadership [SD]Acquisition [ SD ]Captured (immediately target a Treachery personnel).
[INTEGRITY 6] [CUNNING 7] [STRENGTH 8]

2E Equivalent:
[NA] 4 •Wyatt Earp
Tombstone Lawman
Human
[AU]
[SD]Acquisition [SD]Law [SD]Leadership [SD]Security
Order –
Return this personnel to his owner’s and to place an opponent’s Treachery personnel present in your brig.
“You have until five tonight to get your horse-stealing, scurvy crew out of town.”
[INTEGRITY 5] [CUNNING 5] [STRENGTH 6]

Notes:
This is more or less another direct translation. I added the part about combat to temper him a little. As for the clue, it's another quote from the movie "Tombstone" (or at least a paraphrase). Yes, I know it was Doc Holiday's line.

Next: Ninth in a Cycle
Last edited by The Guardian on Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By Mogh
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Nah. I'd prefer he just be returned to your hand to place a Treachery personnel in your brig. The game is itching for a practically automatic brig-snatch.

Plus, what's with the quote? "Smoke wagon skinner" wasn't cool enough for you? :cheersL:
Last edited by Mogh on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 -  
Mogh wrote:Nah. I'd prefer he just be returned to your hand to place a Treachery personnel in your brig. The game is itching for a practically automatic brig-snatch.
I suppose if Assassins aren't overpowered, I can see this. Like dilemmas, I'll raise the cost for capturing versus killing.
Mogh wrote:Plus, what's with the quote? "Smoke wagon skinner" wasn't cool enough for you? :cheersL:
You have no idea how many times I've wanted to use a line like that when my students challenge instruction. "You don't think you need to do the warm-up? Well, skin that lazy-wagon and see what happens." Doesn't really have the same ring to it... I love that movie.
Last edited by The Guardian on Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By captdsulu
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Equivalent:
4 •Wyatt Earp
Tombstone Lawman
Human

Acquisition Law Leadership Security
Order – Return this personnel to his owner’s and to place an opponent’s Treachery personnel present in your brig.
“You have until five tonight to get your horse-stealing, scurvy crew out of town.”
Should he be a Holgram?
Last edited by captdsulu on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 -  
captdsulu wrote:
2E Equivalent:
4 •Wyatt Earp
Tombstone Lawman
Human

Acquisition Law Leadership Security
Order – Return this personnel to his owner’s and to place an opponent’s Treachery personnel present in your brig.
Should he be a Holgram?
I don't think so. He was a mentally-projected illusion. I used Vina rules on him.
Star Trek: Discovery Season Five Draft

First: Saru Last: Burnham

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]