For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks everyone who participated in last month's challenge. I really enjoy running this challenges and I do hope you feel the same way. It seems we got two new members' entries and some returning forum users participating. I am really glad about that! And special congratulations to Armus who managed with one single entry to get six votes (two votes outstanding) and got boosted to first place shared with commdecker. If you do have any comments please do not hesitate to contact me via a forum message. And now short story long the entries from last month.

ENTRIES FROM LAST THEMATIC CHALLENGE: All Good Things
  1. [Fed] Vintner Picard {Star Trek: The Next Generation}
    In 2395 in an alternate timeline Jean-Luc Picard became a vintner in La Barre, Earth. Has advanced Irumodic Syndrome. Once married to Beverly Picard. Solved the never ending trial.
    [1E-AU] CIVILIAN
    [SD] May meet any one requirement of Investigate Anti-Time Eruption.
    [SD] Your 2395 [1E-AU] cards and Admiral Riker may mix and cooperate here.
    [SD] Music [DL] Any 2395 [1E-AU] card OR Admiral Riker.
    Integrity 7 Cunning 5 Strength 3
  2. B wrote: [Kli] 7 • I.K.S. Fek'lhr, Gatekeeper
    [Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf] [Stf] [Stf]
    [Fut] Negh'Var Class
    Cloaking Device.
    To play this ship, you must command Qo'noS and no other headquarters missions.
    While this ship is at your Region: Neutral Zone mission, you may attempt and complete it using your [Kli] personnel.
    “The Klingons have closed their borders to all Federation starships.”
    Range: 9, Weapons 11, Shields: 10
  3. C wrote: [Evt] 0 Unknowable Possibilities of Existence
    Q. Plays in your core.
    Order- Exchange a [TNG] personnel or ship you command with a card from hand, with the same title.
    "For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you had never considered."
  4. D wrote: [Obj] Epiphany
    [HA]
    Seeds on table. When your ship is about to be damaged, destroyed, or discarded, suspend play: place this card at that location, discard all of your personnel, ships, equipment, and artifacts in play. Select one ship, up to 8 personnel, and up to 2 [Equ] or [Art] with "use as equipment" in text cards from your discard pile and report them here; place your discard pile out-of-play. Draw no cards this turn.
  5. E wrote: [Evt] 0 •Two Down...
    Q. Temporal. Plays in your core. When you play a card, you may download all other copies of that card and place them in your discard pile.
    "...one to go."
  6. F wrote: Image It's Bigger In the Past
    [1E-AU]
    Jean-Luc Picard had to expand his horizons to understand that he caused humanity to never evolve, despite the normal rules of causality.
    To get past requires 2 Anthropology and a personnel with CUNNING>8; then opponent may download and seed up to two [1E-AU] dilemmas OR up to two dilemmas that require CUNNING.
  7. G wrote: [P] Prehistoric France
    3.5 Billion BCE Earth: Origin site of life on earth. Would become Jean-Luc Picard's old stomping grounds.
    Seeds on table if Devron System is in play; download Anti-Time Anomaly. Anti-Time Anomaly is not duplicatable, and is relocated here instead of discarded after it has had its effect (or if nullified). No player may attempt Investigate Anti-Time Eruption unless they seeded a copy. Dead End is nullified at Devron System. Investigate Anti-Time Eruption is worth +25 points when solved (or -25 if Anti-Time Anomaly here).
  8. H wrote: [Int] Ignite The Midnight Petroleum
    Plays to unstop a personnel just stopped by a dilemma (random selection). That personnel rejoins the crew/away team and mission attempt.
  9. I wrote: [Inc] One More Mission
    [WC]
    Plays on your Devron System; you may download Treaty: Federation/Klingon. This mission may not be stolen unless opponent attempted to seed this mission. You may only report ships or personnel that are [Fed] or [Kli]. Once each turn, one [1E-TNG] personnel may report for free. Once every turn, when you play a [1E-AU] card; you may discard one card from hand, place bottom card of discard pile beneath draw deck or out-of-play, then draw up to two cards.
  10. J wrote: [Fed] 1 •Jessel, Trying Housekeeper
    [E] [Fut]
    Anthropology, Biology
    When you begin a mission attempt at a mission requiring Diplomacy or Leadership, you may remove a dilemma beneath that mission from the game to make your [TNG] personnel present attributes +1 until the end of the turn.
    "How do you like your tea?"
    Integrity 5 Cunning 5 Strength 4
  11. K wrote: [Evt] 2 The Chicken Or The Egg
    Decay: 3. Plays in your core. You must command 3 or more [Fed] personnel to play this card. You my place a card from hand onto this card to draw a [E] or [TNG] card from your deck or take a [E] or [TNG] card from your discard pile. You may play that card at -1 cost.
    "It's like the chicken and the egg, Will, the chicken and the egg! We-we think it started in the past, but it didn't. It started right here, in the future! That's why it's getting larger in the past."

SCOREBOARD
Armus 6 (+6)
commdecker 6
MattgomeryScott 5 (+2)
LostZoat 4
Danny 3 (+1)
jrch5618 3
Naetor 3
HoodieDM 2 (+1)
WeyounsLastClone 2
Cartagia 1
winterflames 1
superdave 1
Pazuzu 1

PRIZE POOL
1st Place: 1 Year Premium Subscription + one random Continuing Committee Promo
2nd Place: 1 Booster Pack "The Motion Pictures" + one random Continuing Committee Promo
3rd Place: 1 Booster Pack "Reflections" (First Edition) + one random Continuing Committee Promo

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES
January 2019: New Year's Resolution (Link)
February 2019: Café des Armours (Link)
March 2019: The Neverending Story (Link)
April 2019: Fire and Ice (Link)
May 2019: All Good Things (Link)

THEMATIC CHALLENGE V19 06: THE FINAL FRONTIER
On 9 June 1989 the fifth Star Trek movies was released and let us be honest, it is one of the weaker movies of the franchise. Nevertheless, it is the 30th Anniversary and that demands a thematic challenge!
Create a Star Trek CCG card from the movie Star Trek: The Final Frontier.

DEADLINE 30th June 2019

Sneak peak for July's challenge: A collection of acoustic vibrations.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Vote: E
[Fed] (1) •U.S.S. Enterprise-A, Virtual Ghost Town
[Cmd] [Stf]
Constitution Class
[TOS] [Pa] [E]
This ship is attributes +1 for each of these skills you have aboard: Engineer, Leadership, Medical, Navigation, Officer, and Science.
"They can't be serious! The ship's in pieces and we've got less than a skeleton crew aboard."
Range 2 Weapons 1 Shields 2

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
Vote A.

[Int] I Need My Pain
Kirk was able to resist the efforts of Sybok, explaining that his pain makes him who he is ... makes him stronger.
Nullifies Release This Pain (or Ceti Eel) being played or placed on your personnel, plus up to two other copies present.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote F.

[Inc] The Captain's Jacket {Star Trek V: The Final Frontier}
Seeds or plays on table. Holds one personnel. Once each turn in place of your normal card play you may put a personnel card here. All your Captains in play share all regular skills from all personnel here. You may play personnel from here as if from hand. (Unique. Captain's Order).

Note: Instead of creating a personnel card for Melanie Shatner I came up with an Incident.
Last edited by Pazuzu on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Vote B

[P] DILEMMA
[Self] Sha Ka Ree Creature
Entity trapped behind the Great Barrier. Appeared to Captain Kirk as God. Needed a Starship.
End of Every Turn: If unattached, attaches to one ship here, then moves. X = Attached ship's matching attributes (or 6 if unattached).

Range X Weapons X Shields X
Last edited by Armus on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

By superdave (David Runyon)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Vote A.

[Obj] How Far We've Come
Image: Korrd, Talbot, and Dar getting along aboard the Enterprise at the end of ST5
Lore: (none)
[HA] Text: Seeds or plays on table (for free if you have a treaty or any Emblem). When your away team with three or more non- [NA] affiliations completes a mission, you may download an ambassador OR download a treaty OR download one "use as equipment" artifact OR unstop 5 personnel on that planet (you may place this card in your point area to do all four). [-10]

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
E

[S] •Space, The Final Frontier
Honor, Navigation, Officer, and (Cunning>32 or Integrity>32)
[AQ] <40>
When you begin a mission attempt here, your opponent may search his or her for a dilemma pile for a dilemma with an attribute requirement >30, place it on this mission, and flip this card.
[Fed] [SF]
<4>*

[P] Explore Strange New World
[AQ] <40>
You may only complete this mission using the requirements of a dilemma on this mission (with a requirement >30).
[Fed] [SF]
<4>

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Vote: A

My Entry:

[Kli] 3 *Vixis, Talented Huntress

[Cmd] [Pa] Klingon

Anthropology, Engineer, Officer, Programming, Treachery,

When an opponent plays an interrupt during a mission attempt, you may lose 5 points to prevent that interrupt and place it in its owner's discard pile. You may do this only once each turn.

“Enterprise, this is Starfleet Command. We read you. Over.”

Integrity: 4, Cunning: 6, Strength: 7

Notes:

Klaa's statuesque first officer (who has “wonderful muscles,” according to Chekov.) She was able to intercept Kirk's distress signal so I tried to represent that with her special ability to intercept your opponent's interrupts.

For skills I've largely based them off her 1E card, with Officer, Engineer and Programming, though dropped the Astrometrics as Klaa already has it. Added Treachery, as I figure while she was loyal to Klaa, she wasn't about some duplicity. And as she also spoke flawless English while impersonating Starfleet Command, I've taken a leaf out of Hoshi and Uhura's books and given her Anthropology, which is about the closest STCCG has to linguistics. Plus the Treachery Klingons are rather short of it, with only Arne Darvin and the non-unique Filuz.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote H

[H] Sha Ka Ree, Origin of Existence
[AQ]
You may play [NA] cards and equipment at this mission. Once per turn, if you command Sybok, you may play a personnel of an affiliation you do not command here.
Order- Once per turn each player may download a card. Yours must cost 4 or more.
"Share your pain."
Non-Aligned Headquarters
Span 4
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation