For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Obsession 2.0

Incident

Gametext

Seeds or plays on table. Opponent may download a self controlling card to your location. Once each turn you may play a event to table for free. Events that leave your table are removed from game.

Star trek the animated series overlays or changed images

It could be very easy for design team. They could use already made cards. All they have to do is change images to the TAS on the cards. Overlays like the borg overlays would be cool. I don't really see how those could be printed out. You would have to do some art work on them.

Powerful Resistance event (flavorful for sure)

Event

Lore

Andriods and Vulcan have the annoying ability to not be affected by viruses.

Trice per game a andriod or Vulcan (race) may not be affected by a dilemma or event that has a cure requirement.

I said race to avoid the human vulcans.

Univeral TOS Klingon and/or Romulan engineer

Decipher really messed up here. They made all these things to combine TOS Klingons and Romulans. There is 1 unqiue engineer between them. So having a universal one would be very helpful for sure. Yes I know new sets are coming out. I'm just making this a known problem with them.
Last edited by Discovery suxs on Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ardra objective

Now heres the objective to play with the incident.

Seeds on table.

If a ship with Holodeck in play and ardra incident in play too. You may stack any 7 personnel under this objective. You may use ardra incident to activate this objective only.
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]