For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Too short of a text to make an incident, this needs to be either an event or an interrupt that lasts until the end of the turn. I also feel that. What do you mean by matching set icon? Are you talking the property logos like two Next Gen personnel or two Voyager personnel? Or do you mean staffing icons like two command or two staff? Or do you mean set icon as in something like both from the First Contact expansion or both from the Holodeck Adventures expansion?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Slayer07 wrote:Too short of a text to make an incident, this needs to be either an event or an interrupt that lasts until the end of the turn. I also feel that. What do you mean by matching set icon? Are you talking the property logos like two Next Gen personnel or two Voyager personnel? Or do you mean staffing icons like two command or two staff? Or do you mean set icon as in something like both from the First Contact expansion or both from the Holodeck Adventures expansion?
The last idea actually. There are not alot of sets that focus on the sets themselves. So for example ds9 was a block but also a set. Examples: kira and sisko from the original ds9 set are matching set icons. Picard first contact does not match William T riker first set.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
Slayer07 wrote:Too short of a text to make an incident, this needs to be either an event or an interrupt that lasts until the end of the turn. I also feel that. What do you mean by matching set icon? Are you talking the property logos like two Next Gen personnel or two Voyager personnel? Or do you mean staffing icons like two command or two staff? Or do you mean set icon as in something like both from the First Contact expansion or both from the Holodeck Adventures expansion?
The last idea actually. There are not alot of sets that focus on the sets themselves. So for example ds9 was a block but also a set. Examples: kira and sisko from the original ds9 set are matching set icons. Picard first contact does not match William T riker first set.
I don't know if that last idea really fits. By this that means I can have Deanna Troi (The Borg) benefit from Kohlar despite the fact they have never met. And at this rate Julian Bashir and Miles O'Brien will only work in the TwT and Emissary versions despite being a natural pairing in general. Note also that Deep Space Nine has a different expansion set than Emissary which also works against your original intent.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I was trying to think of a way to let other personnel have ability for having 2 personnel in play. The only other way is to errata a bunch of cards to have matching keywords. Bashir and miles would have bm and mb. Of course that would be a ton of work.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:I was trying to think of a way to let other personnel have ability for having 2 personnel in play. The only other way is to errata a bunch of cards to have matching keywords. Bashir and miles would have bm and mb. Of course that would be a ton of work.
That's where going by property icon or affiliation makes more sense. You're more likely to have two Voyager Kazon or a Voyager and Holodeck Adventures Kazon pairing up like this than a Motion Pictures Klingon and a The Borg Viidian pairing up.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Slayer07 wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:I was trying to think of a way to let other personnel have ability for having 2 personnel in play. The only other way is to errata a bunch of cards to have matching keywords. Bashir and miles would have bm and mb. Of course that would be a ton of work.
That's where going by property icon or affiliation makes more sense. You're more likely to have two Voyager Kazon or a Voyager and Holodeck Adventures Kazon pairing up like this than a Motion Pictures Klingon and a The Borg Viidian pairing up.

True I also thought it would be a neat card idea for the game.

I thought about having cut pictures for 2 cards. When you put them together it would be 1 picture.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
Slayer07 wrote:

True I also thought it would be a neat card idea for the game.

I thought about having cut pictures for 2 cards. When you put them together it would be 1 picture.
You mean kind of like how they did USS Pasteur and IKC Chang? Or like how comic covers connect?

It would be a great idea for the game, but all the more reason to stick with affiliation and/or property logos.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Like the way comic books and other media does it.

Ok take picard talking to guinan in his ready room.
Picard is of picard and gunian is of guinan. You put them together you get a full scene from that episode. So they will be like a dual personnel card in that way.
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]