For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
She has so many images in the game. We still don't a personnel card. So heres my idea.

Lore
Thief, assassin, crook, and really good at cheating her way through life.

Skills

Greed x2 treachey x 3 computer skill
transporter skill science [DL] Holodeck door (ship only)

Attributes

Int 0 cun 7 str 4

I was thinking about any picard is +3 Int vs her. I cut it though since holodeck door makes more sense.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Well hate to disappoint you but there was no evidence whatsoever that she was an assassin. Thief yes, con artist yes, murderer no. There is no reason for her have that much Treachery, she is still pretty tame compared to the likes of Lore or Dukat. She did have a ship and crew so command icon would be warranted even if we never saw any of this onscreen. Knowing Ventaxian (and probably others to con them) culture so well should give her Anthropology and Law as well.

[NA] Ardra
CIVILIAN
Female con-artist and thief who impersonated the Ventaxian deity of the same name. Uses an implant to control the equipment of her ship. Has a one way attraction to Jean-Luc Picard.
[SD] SCIENCE [SD] Anthropology [SD] Treachery
[SD] Greed x2 [SD] Law [DL] Eye Implant
No Integrity Cunning 8 Strength 4

[Evt] Eye Implant
The con-artist of Ventaxia II used an implant in to control the technology of her ship with her eye movements, including transporters and energy beams to cause seismic quakes.
Choose any ship in play. Once per turn that ship's matching commander may gain Computer Skill OR Transporter Skill OR Geology OR any regular skill that is listed on that ships equipment box (may change at start of any turn.)

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
She'd probably end up with INTEGRITY of 1 or somesuch as it was mentioned during the Will of the Collective process that produced Joran that Design didn't want to produce any more NO Attribute cards.

Pity too... we never got NO CUNNING.

EDIT: Turns out I was slightly wrong in this post. Mortal Q might as well say "NO CUNNING" as his CUNNING of Q can't be raised with PADDs and the like.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thank you both for supporting the dream cards section.

I like your eye impant name but I like my incident and objective idea better. Ardra basically used holograms and tricks. You put matching commander too. I like my idea because you can pick what you want ardra to change into each game. It can help you in the game. I don't see alot of flavor benefit from the eye impant.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:Thank you both for supporting the dream cards section.

I like your eye impant name but I like my incident and objective idea better. Ardra basically used holograms and tricks. You put matching commander too. I like my idea because you can pick what you want ardra to change into each game. It can help you in the game. I don't see alot of flavor benefit from the eye impant.
There is no reason they can't exist at the same time. In fact, maybe Eye Implant is needed to be in play before the other cards can be used. The key to remember though is it's impractical for one or two cards to be based solely around one personnel in the entire game so it has to have some kind of general usage behind it too. That's why Eye Implant works for any matching commander, so someone like Beverly Picard can use it with U.S.S. Pasteur and gain that MEDICAL on the equipment box. Really if anything it makes a sort of broken link because currently Ardra has no ship to command.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
You are right about solely based on one personnel for sure. However I basically took holographic camouflage in applied it to ardra. Holographic camouflage is solely for raptors. Just like distinct control is too. Remote inference is too. I see your point about both of them existing too. Honestly the planet killer objective in the cage is soley for that one dielmma. Which may never happen in the game. If you have everything based around ardra then you better believe you will have her in your first couple hands.

I do like your eye impant idea. Especially since there is alot of ways to get your ship damaged in the game. You play your place is on the bridge and you are in business.

You are 100% right we never saw ardra's ship. Picard does the old bag of tricks. Picard asks ardra to stop them ardra says I like them. Picard I don't and stops them. The judge gets mad. Picard explains ardra has a cloaked ship in orbit. Picard hints at the fact they have took over her ship. Picard says he investigated ardra further and found out she is known my many names. So at least she was not lying about that before. Ardra says you have no right. Ardra is taking into custody. She puts her finger on picards face and says pity or something like that. I watched that episode alot when I was younger. So once again we never once saw her ship.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]