For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Equipment
Lore
Kirk loved to sign it all the time.
All [OS] federation personnel are +2 cunning.

We didn't get a tos padd in the cage. So this fills that hole.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The existing PADD also does this already, for all [Fed] personnel. Do you have a reason for wanting to give [OS] [Fed] additional Cunning?
But as a 'famous equipment' representation -- i.e., aside from possibly doubtful game needs -- I do agree that it has reason to exist. :thumbsup:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:The existing PADD also does this already, for all [Fed] personnel. Do you have a reason for wanting to give [OS] [Fed] additional Cunning?
But as a 'famous equipment' representation -- i.e., aside from possibly doubtful game needs -- I do agree that it has reason to exist. :thumbsup:
1E is all about flavor. I miss the filler cards in sets.

Lastly I don't want picard's padd in my TOS deck. It kills the flavor.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I'd say then it'd be better to just do an Alternate Image version of it or make it do something else, as the OS pad didn't seem to be used the same as TNG-DS9-Voy PADDs. Kirk just mainly seemed to sign his Captain's Log and other paperwork with it.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
How about something like this:
[Equ]
Duty Roster
Once per game, may discard to reuse a [DL] on your [OS] ship or [OS] personnel.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If this:
Slayer07 wrote:They don't need to double benefit from two different PADD's.
then certainly not this:
Armus wrote:reuse a [DL] on your [OS] ship or [OS] personnel.
However, the "once per game" clause may balance it; a good start to mitigate it a bit. And I like the idea of the (dis)card. (That's usually a 2e thing, right? Nice to have one for 1e.)
I still might vote to make that [DL][OS] only, though. (That can even be explained by being the duty roster of the lower decks.)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]