For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Incident

When you are attacked by your opponent only. All 1 to every number on your battle bridge tactics.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Discovery suxs wrote:Incident

When you are attacked by your opponent only. All 1 to every number on your battle bridge tactics.
Needs to be clearer. If you mean attack and defense bonuses that's all good, but when you start flipping damage markers it's gonna get real hard to keep track of attribute reductions that get boosted vs. ones that don't.

I know sometimes less is more, but in this case more is less (confusing) :wink:

Good concept though. :cheersL:

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
Especially with Incidents. If the text is going to take up one line, why bother making it an Incident when it can be an Event. If the worry is being nullifed by Kevin Uxbridge then make it immune at the end of the card text.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Slayer07 wrote:
Armus wrote:
Especially with Incidents. If the text is going to take up one line, why bother making it an Incident when it can be an Event. If the worry is being nullifed by Kevin Uxbridge then make it immune at the end of the card text.
Sounds like we got an argument here.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Sounds like my new red alert card is a nice concept anyway. I got design started I'm sure we can worked out the details and still keep the idea of the card.

My idea for the numbers was like the shades of grey event that says add a 1 to every printed number on the dilemmas.

I always felt the original red alert didn't reflect the red alert like in the show. It should be something for ships.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:Sounds like my new red alert card is a nice concept anyway.
... Except for, really, the title. 'New Red Alert' won't cut it for me. If you really want to use the RA phrase... Does Red Alert: Battle Stations! (or Red Alert -- Battle Stations!) have any negative results for the game?

Long time since I delved into those semi-colon and related rules... :shifty:
I always felt the original red alert didn't reflect the red alert like in the show. It should be something for ships.
Perhaps that's because we haven't explicitly seen a facility at Red Alert status. (Have we?) But they exist.

For various reasons, I'd nominate this picture for it.
(Or is it somehow sub-legal / discouraged to post pictures in DC threads? Links, too? I vaguely seem to remember reading something about that.)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:Sounds like my new red alert card is a nice concept anyway.
... Except for, really, the title. 'New Red Alert' won't cut it for me. If you really want to use the RA phrase... Does Red Alert: Battle Stations! (or Red Alert -- Battle Stations!) have any negative results for the game?

Long time since I delved into those semi-colon and related rules... :shifty:
Perhaps that's because we haven't explicitly seen a facility at Red Alert status. (Have we?) But they exist.

For various reasons, I'd nominate this picture for it.
(Or is it somehow sub-legal / discouraged to post pictures in DC threads? Links, too? I vaguely seem to remember reading something about that.)
No images. It is outside the dream cards description box.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:For various reasons, I'd nominate this picture for it.
No images. It is outside the dream cards description box.
Ah -- I see what you mean,
The Subforum wrote:For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Yes, that's what I saw in the past. But that prohibits (links to) images of self-made cards, like finalized graphical creations that actually resemble a real card. So I guess we're safe with only a link to a proposed still or screenshot from a scene out of the franchise. :wink:
But thanks for finding that info. (It was really in plain sight... :shifty: I gotta lose those sunglasses sometimes, it seems 8) ) :thumbsup:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation