For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Dilemma

Space/planet

Lore

Neelix infects the bio gel packs with a virus on the ship.

Plays on ship. Transporters offline. Range, shields,and weapons are 5 every other turn starting with shields then weapons then range.
Cure with officer and medical or medical and sercuity. Once cured ship rotation damaged.

I'm trying my hand at a dilemma here. I think I hit everything in the episode.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:Dilemma

Space/planet

Lore

Plays on ship. Transporters offline. Range, shields,and weapons are 5 every other turn starting with shields then weapons then range.
Cure with officer and medical or medical and sercuity. Once cured ship rotation damaged.

If worded a bit differently, it could work. I like it, that it's not asking for overdone things (say, "3 Cantankerousness + 4 Barbering") but rather simple solutions.

"ship rotation damaged" >> you mean, I think, "apply default damage". It depends on whether the owner has a BB side deck whether it's damaged by 2x tactic cards [Flip] [Flip] or by rotation.
Place on a ship here. Every turn, one attribute becomes 5 (this turn: Range, next turn: Shields, then Weapons; repeat). Transporters off-line. Cure with (Officer OR Security) + Medical. Once cured, apply default damage.
It's "nasty" that you swapped Weapons & Shields in the order. That means Range 5 first makes it hard to get away; next, you can come in for an easy kill. You're a menace! 8)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:Dilemma

Space/planet

Lore

If worded a bit differently, it could work. I like it, that it's not asking for overdone things (say, "3 Cantankerousness + 4 Barbering") but rather simple solutions.

"ship rotation damaged" >> you mean, I think, "apply default damage". It depends on whether the owner has a BB side deck whether it's damaged by 2x tactic cards [Flip] [Flip] or by rotation.
Place on a ship here. Every turn, one attribute becomes 5 (this turn: Range, next turn: Shields, then Weapons; repeat). Transporters off-line. Cure with (Officer OR Security) + Medical. Once cured, apply default damage.
It's "nasty" that you swapped Weapons & Shields in the order. That means Range 5 first makes it hard to get away; next, you can come in for an easy kill. You're a menace! 8)
Everything was based on the episode in terms of the game anyway. The cure was doctor and tuvok. So that was medical sercuity and officer. I made the cure a little easier since just like in show. The ship was damaged to kill the virus. I wanted only default damage because no one died at the end. Alot of cards focus on battle bridge markers. I thought it would be different to focus on default damage. I agree it's first set worded dilemma lol.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote: I agree it's first set worded dilemma lol.
What do you mean here?

And what you want -- guaranteed rotational damage -- may not be possible via the card as-is. The rules say that if you play a BB SD, you must use [Flip]
[Flip] to do the equivalent of default damage; and if no BB, you must rotate. So you can make sure to not use a BB SD, and nobody dies. Or just put non-lethal Tactics in it, if you play this dilemma.

But of course, you can make your card an exception;
When cured, apply "default damage" (even if opponent has Battle Bridge side deck in play).
Because your lore is so small, we can expand the game text box to 4 rows, which we may well need now.
Perfection achieved! :borg:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:
What do you mean here?

And what you want -- guaranteed rotational damage -- may not be possible via the card as-is. The rules say that if you play a BB SD, you must use [Flip]
[Flip] to do the equivalent of default damage; and if no BB, you must rotate. So you can make sure to not use a BB SD, and nobody dies. Or just put non-lethal Tactics in it, if you play this dilemma.

But of course, you can make your card an exception;
When cured, apply "default damage" (even if opponent has Battle Bridge side deck in play).
Because your lore is so small, we can expand the game text box to 4 rows, which we may well need now.
Perfection achieved! :borg:
I meant cc rewordered alot of first set cards to make them clearer to people. Look at birth of junior and then look at the errata version. It's the same card just you know exactly what it does now.

I definitely like your addition to the card.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'd make the requirements to pass the dilemma a little bit more difficult. Maybe Officer, Computer Skill and Biology x2 or Medical x2, Computer Skill and Security. Still sticks with the basic theme but at least makes it a bit harder to deal with, we are talking about a dilemma that lasted the entire episode after all.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:
What do you mean here?
I meant cc rewordered alot of first set cards to make them clearer to people. Look at birth of junior and then look at the errata version. It's the same card just you know exactly what it does now.
OK, yes, I see it now. Very clear, once I knew how to read the sentence. 8) Sometimes I envy you native speakers. Everybody puts effort in learning your language, haha! :P
Discovery suxs wrote:I definitely like your addition to the card.
Thx! :) Great.
Slayer07 wrote:I'd make the requirements to pass the dilemma a little bit more difficult. (...) we are talking about a dilemma that lasted the entire episode after all.
While I was happy with a not-overdone cure, I must admit that Slayer may have a point. But it also has to fit in the text box! (Not a fan of changing the font size.) Still, 2x "x2" would at least fit, prolly.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]